Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2nd Coming to happen at the 1st Sub Church of the Resurection!NorEast parts free+

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You call that clear space?:rolleyes::)

If I'd known you were taking interior shots of the BRAT I would have put on my other WRX pedal cover.:)

LOL! Yeah... it was big time clear space... it's like trying to thread a needle in there... Todd take his word that that splash thingy is there, but it's just buried :)

Hey Freak... yeah, yeah, go on show off, you got there and back...at borderline "speeding ticket" speeds... I hadda get there in a Ford :(

Come on Jesse, he's taking baby steps here...

It was enough that he could have slept on the floor if he wanted, or get a few "new" engines and trannys in:lol:

Noooooo... no, no, no sleeping there! Our little "priest" would have died from hypothermia! Can't have that... now trannies and engines... ok :)

I have seen the floor...and have other witnesses too...Brus Brother and Scoobadooba...we saw it for a brief moment.The space was big enough to fit a car in...oh thats right...there was a car there..we pushed it out and filled the space back in.

But we love the church!!! All sorts of goodies there.

Can I get an AMEN

.......uhhh,amen.....

OK,I can accept that. :rolleyes:

Mary,my camping stuff is there with the minus 20 deg. sleeping bags.Essential when you love Nova Scotia.

And yes Dave,you must have known I was getting an XT just for the low miles MPFI and the seats. :-p

So,that means we need to bust butt and make some more floor space.And loft space.And shelf space..........Amen. :lol:

Seriously folks,stop by.I know it's the busy season.Boy do I know!

Email,call,send smoke signals but no tobacco please,whatever it takes to make an arrangement to stop by for a visit.

Going up tonight for a start on the XT parting.....best to call.

Connie,might be in Danbury really soon if I hustle.Edit:Not going to D'bury.

I'll be at the shop if I make it past the yacht club..... :-\