Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2nd Coming to happen at the 1st Sub Church of the Resurection!NorEast parts free+

Northeast people,you get a second chance to get free or dawg gaone cheap parts from the 70's through the Loyale.

If you're the least bit interested please reply here and post a date and time that's best for you.Locals are absolutely welcome to arrange weeknight rendezvous.

Consider this the Ultimate Subaru Thrift Shop.I really don't want to sift through for order picking these next few weeks.So please don't ask about individual items for shipping.I will let you know if I have an item,should you inquire,but like I said,please consider coming down and browsing around.It's got to be worth the trip if you're driving any older Subaru-pre Impreza/Legacy.

There's glass,fenders,hoods,rear differentials,transmissions,engines,axles,trim pieces,dashboards,wheels,driveshafts,exhaust pieces,interior trim,lights,coils,A/C compressors,Alternators,starters.......probably some other items too. :)

230 Woodmont Rd. Milford,CT 06460

Unit 41-C

Easy to reach.You'll need to be shot if you mess up getting here.30-45 seconds from the highway exit (I-95 exit 40 ) in either direction.

Don't forget gang,just like a tag sale/yard sale,when it gets near the end,stuff will be tossed out so the freebie factor comes into play bigtime.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this can hold off long enough to see if I get the coup in Philly and get it back up here and gone over ..I know you have to have some stuff for it I would probably need ..if not then but in the future.

Still top bidder!!! Only 3 more days till I find out if its mine!!

Man,I sure hope you get it,Connie.

Jes,I don't think I've ever gotten one out.....oh,wait,yes I think I did get the last one out without breaking it.

If you do and you can hook me up that would be cool. I sold that Loyal I had and am just trying to hook the guy up with a windshield.

Free load of parts to anybody who drives from Alaska to my place.

Matt,I've definitely got the large ones.Do you mean the small one near the driver's window?Or do you mean the longer ones that blow out toward the passenger seat?Or do you mean the little ones kind of on top of the dash for the defrosting?(those are same color as the dash)

Either way I should have you covered.Keep on me.I'm making a list and going to make an attempt to get a few people's items out this weekend and the coming week.

Send me your address again and I'll just send it out.

Hope this can hold off long enough to see if I get the coup in Philly and get it back up here and gone over ..I know you have to have some stuff for it I would probably need ..if not then but in the future.

Still top bidder!!! Only 3 more days till I find out if its mine!!

No hijack Paul.... best of luck Connie, I sure hope you get it! PUT IN NO MORE BIDS>>> let it sit... wait for the last few seconds... whooosh... snipe!!! I loved mine... it's an awesome comfy car... and thanks to all of you and your offer of help! You aren't off the hook... we'll go over it and see what's up... we'll know come Monday... you are all awesome! Moral support especially :)

No hijack Paul.... best of luck Connie, I sure hope you get it! PUT IN NO MORE BIDS>>> let it sit... wait for the last few seconds... whooosh... snipe!!! I loved mine... it's an awesome comfy car... and thanks to all of you and your offer of help! You aren't off the hook... we'll go over it and see what's up... we'll know come Monday... you are all awesome! Moral support especially :)

You thread hijacker you!:grin: Thanks Mary! I always put in a proxy bid and Never go over it.Its my way of seeing if I was ment to actually have it.If I dont win then it wasnt the right one.I am trying not to get my hopes up to much....But I would love to go to Pauls next Pow Wow and show off the new Sweet Baby. I just hope Bucky doesnt get jealous....maybe I should show him some love this weekend with a wash and touch up a couple small cancer spots.

And Moral support sometimes is more important than physical.

Free load of parts to anybody who drives from Alaska to my place.

Matt,I've definitely got the large ones.Do you mean the small one near the driver's window?Or do you mean the longer ones that blow out toward the passenger seat?Or do you mean the little ones kind of on top of the dash for the defrosting?(those are same color as the dash)

Either way I should have you covered.Keep on me.I'm making a list and going to make an attempt to get a few people's items out this weekend and the coming week.

Send me your address again and I'll just send it out.

Paul, the ones I need most are the small one on the driver's side, the far one on the passenger's side, and if you have it, the one in the middle that's also a longer one. Mine are all rotted and the one on the driver's side has vanes that are no longer connected. Thanks.

Matt Welk

P.O. Box 671841

Chugiak, AK 99567

I've got the long one.It has three vents in a row.You need to unscrew those from inside the dash,you know.The end ones I should have too,just need to dig for those a little.

Keep after me through PM or email and I'll get them all together soon enough.

I've got the long one.It has three vents in a row.You need to unscrew those from inside the dash,you know.The end ones I should have too,just need to dig for those a little.

Keep after me through PM or email and I'll get them all together soon enough.

I know, replacing them is a royal pain, but it's something I've been looking at for too long. Thanks, Paul. I'll keep in touch.

Come on people.....it's the Second Coming!!!!

:lol:

As most of the Subaru world knows already,I'm mighty busy right now with ten thousand jobs.....or at least it seems that way.So.....let's try to make a date again.

Who's down for the Saturday after Thanksgiving?As of right now I'm scheduled to work but I have a feeling this particular job will be delayed or cancelled.Or,I might even back out of work if there's enough response.

Really should be on a sunny day,or at least when it's not raining or snowing.So it'll all depend on the weather.Check details before driving.

Locals,get in touch with me if you want to stop by and browse some night.If you like latenights then you're in the door.I'm mostly unavailable before 10-11PM these days.Vampire types welcome.mmmmwahahahahaha.....

Check above for some details.Location or the Second Coming of Parts-Milford,CT just off I-95 exit 40.Elvis' second coming will happen right down the street so don't miss it. :cool:

Still bumping........maybe I'll buy a heap of food and you nice folks can come by and help me finish a couple of projects.....just a thought.

Plenty of free stuff too.

I need to finish my turbo wagon and a few small jobs on any of the other cars.

The '78 needs a coolant change and oil change.

The '84 needs an oil change and maybe a tune up.Needs belts changed.Needs exhaust shrouds silenced.Probably a short list to go along with it.

Turbo wagon needs to be buttoned up from the tranny swap and engine reseal.

Touring wagon could use some help.......Tom sawyer Party anyone???

I'll score pizza,Chinese,drive-in,whatever it takes.I know a lot of you would like to come by but can't so just send money. :lol: Seriously,please consider lending a hand.It's probably the last gathering at the joint.

Paul,

You know I will be there to help ya out.You know I am not afraid to get dirty. Hummm..maybe I can take a small road trip and pick up Melis for your entertainment for the day..we know how much you enjoy our company :grin: and we are both pretty handy with tool!! How many other women you know ask for power tools for gifts???

No seriously ...you know I will give ya a hand...no problem

I'm scheduled to work the sat. after thanksgiving (this saturday!) too, but depending on the outcome of court tomorrow (might not be able to afford insurance, and will be pedaling everywhere...) I might be coming down to get that touring wagon from you, and it'd be great to meet some people too!

<edit> and by from you, I mean "through" you, I guess......:confused:

This Saturday is out as of this moment.But if folks want to drive up for a night time blast they're welcome to make arrangements.I figure to be available Saturday night sometime after 6PM 'till ????? :cool:

Otherwise let's go for a group day so folks can meet each other and annoy each other or whatever it is we do.

December______????

this saturday might still be best for me, if it's alright with you... as you remember, it took me until about 5.30pm or something like that to get there last time, after some delays... so I could leave a little bit later and get there when you're around... not sure yet, these are all just "ideas"

This Saturday is out as of this moment.But if folks want to drive up for a night time blast they're welcome to make arrangements.I figure to be available Saturday night sometime after 6PM 'till ????? :cool:

Otherwise let's go for a group day so folks can meet each other and annoy each other or whatever it is we do.

December______????

This Saturday evening, the one after Thanksgiving, November 27, could work on this end... I need pretty much one of each part that you have there. LOL! Jesse? Connie? Operose? Everyone? You game? Let's get this show on the road!

This Saturday evening, the one after Thanksgiving, November 27, could work on this end... I need pretty much one of each part that you have there. LOL! Jesse? Connie? Operose? Everyone? You game? Let's get this show on the road!

I am always game!! Guess a shower would help that though:grin: .Sure beats sitting home alone all the time...Plus I love hanging with others with the same interests since it seems we are so few and far between. Good friends, good fun,,and I always seem to learn something new.

I just need to get it in my schedule cause I have a truck to do some paint,rust,and body work on if the person ever gets the stuff needed!