Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Does anyone carry new 80's fenders?Mill Supply?Any recent experiences for EA81 cars??

I really want to get my '84 buffed out or at least get a price on the fenders.

A guy I work with hit my car many months back and I want to get this evened up once and for all.

I need a driver's side fender for an '84 4WD wagon.Mellow yellow if possible.I know a new one comes in primer,but as long as folks are looking I might as well attempt to find somebody's old yeller.

If you bought one,ever,please let me know what you paid.Thanks.

The guy also tweaked my bumper-causing the plastic cover to pop off.It looks kind of ok but I'll probably swap my spare in.Headlight bezel was also cracked but all of a sudden I've come across about 4 of them at once.Bottom line.....I need a freakin fender,100% fresh.I already have several used fenders,some even king of decent.Nothing 100% though.This car deserves a fresh fender.

moosens,

check out this site, call them to see what they have.

http://www.streetscene.com/fenders.html

I was looking for gen 1 fenders for a while but they had just sold the last 3 @ $16 each:banghead:. As I understand it, these are NOS OEM. Call them, their website is a bit out of date it seems. They probably have things not listed and are sold out of things on the site.....

Also talk with the guy that runs this place (Tom, I think).

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/subaru.html

He had a pair of Fiberglass fenders for my Gen 1 Brat but wanted $550 = shipping (thank you ebay!!!) Good chance he might have something in glass or steel..

good luck

garner

Thanks guys but I need to clarify.

I want a new panel,not a used one.I've got several used ones but even with no rust they'll still require some topcoat for the minor wear you'd expect from a 20 year old used panel.

I'm looking for a price on an NOS fender,aftermarket or SOA issue.

This guy at work will cover it.Or I'll cover him,somewhere in the woods. :dead:

Has anyone bought from Mill Supply?

If you guys can come up with the yellow used in 1984 please let me know.I don't have the code handy but I don't recall there being more than one yellow in 1984.It's just like Jimi Hendrix's Stratocaster-mellow yellow we used to call it.

I've been looking around lately and this site seems to have a good deal onEA-81 fenders.

http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/SUBARU/WAGON/1982/none/Fender/Front_Fender/FENDER/1/0/1?id=uL5RibNX

1982 is the latest year they have them though so you might get one with an antennae hole on the driver's side, I think that's the way the 80-82s were. I also don't know why they are different prices side to side...

I'm probably gonna buy some of these to cut up and fix my rusty rear wheel arches on my hatch as soon as I get a working mig welder again..soon hopefully.