Ultimate Subaru Message Board

pull-a-part, it was a good day,........

friday before we left for idaho, i thought i would hit PAP for a couple trinkets, and lo and behold, i found some Peugot 15" alloys!!!!! :cool: BICHIN!!!!! :cool: then i tackeled a 93 legacy with some bangin front seats. no more bar-in-the-back road trips, yeeeha. :grin: now all i have to do lift the car for the tires..... once i buy another digital cam to replace mine that got stolen, i need to get some pics up for everyone to enjoy. soon enough, soon enough.

friday before we left for idaho, i thought i would hit PAP for a couple trinkets, and lo and behold, i found some Peugot 15" alloys!!!!! :cool: BICHIN!!!!! :cool: then i tackeled a 93 legacy with some bangin front seats. no more bar-in-the-back road trips, yeeeha. :grin: now all i have to do lift the car for the tires..... once i buy another digital cam to replace mine that got stolen, i need to get some pics up for everyone to enjoy. soon enough, soon enough.

Lynnwood?

Were those the ones sitting against the fence?

are those legacy seats going into your wagon or what? they arent a bolt in are they? (hope-hope-hope)
nope. sorry bud. not a "plug n play".

the trans tunnel mounts will work, hammer the front mounts 90*, "L"

but the outsides dont. front outside; i welded 1/8" plate (1" x 2.5") w/ a hole drilled in it for the bolt, to the front of the mount to drop it down cause the seat's mount is too high.

the outside rear mounts are tricky cause you have to hover the mount above the floor approx 2-3" if you dont want to get rid of the rear window defroster plastic tunnels. i used the stock seatbelt location to bolt to...... i took longer seatbelt bolts from 'yota pickups, (cause the soobie seatbelt bolts are 16mm. good luck finding longer 16mm........ 14mm's dont work, they wobble. not good on seat mounts. )shimmed them out from the outside seatbelt hole with a welded tube shim, and bolted 1.25x1.25" SQ. stock tube 3" long to the side of the car. the other side from the bolt head i cut out w/ a hole saw so the socket could get in there. then i set the seat in the car, loosely bolted it in and wherever the last mount sat, i welded a stud to the SQ stock. throw a nut on it and away you go!! good luck if you plan on throwing some in your rig. for $16.50 a piece i would say theyre the best mod to the rust pile!

the seats are bichin:D, way more comfortable then the old bar-in-the-backs.

SORRY FOR THE LENGTHLY EXLPENTATION W/NO PICS. i need to replace my digi cam that was stolen so i can get pics on for everyone.

Lynnwood?

Were those the ones sitting against the fence?

YUP. they were against the processing fence, north end...... you stash them there for later?? looks as though someone had put them there cause there werent any pugs in the area. i asked around the yard but no one said they were theirs so i snagged em.

YUP. they were against the processing fence, north end...... you stash them there for later?? looks as though someone had put them there cause there werent any pugs in the area. i asked around the yard but no one said they were theirs so i snagged em.

I saw them. Not mine and don't need them. They are 390mm and not 15" though.