Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Meet Milford,CT,naturally ***Saturday night,etc..

Connie?Connie who?Is there still someone named Connie around here???:lol:

j/k sweety,glad you're having a great time with the new guy!!!! rock n' roll

Melis,I'll be a little busy during the morning and into the afternoon but call me.Get the number from Dave or send your number to me and I'll call you Sunday early afternoon.

Hey,there was a mini-meet up there today and NOT a single person there was aware of any get together.Andrew doesn't really go on the board lately,my brother I think isn't even on the new board,and Scotty came down,he's hardly on here anymore too.Was kind of cool.Anyhow,time for my jabberjaw to get to sleep.Call me if you can.

Connie?Connie who?Is there still someone named Connie around here???:lol:

j/k sweety,glad you're having a great time with the new guy!!!! rock n' roll

Melis,I'll be a little busy during the morning and into the afternoon but call me.Get the number from Dave or send your number to me and I'll call you Sunday early afternoon.

Hey,there was a mini-meet up there today and NOT a single person there was aware of any get together.Andrew doesn't really go on the board lately,my brother I think isn't even on the new board,and Scotty came down,he's hardly on here anymore too.Was kind of cool.Anyhow,time for my jabberjaw to get to sleep.Call me if you can.

Pauly Pauly Pauly!!!! I am still around... And I am going to be seeing you today....Melis called and talked me into coming down....and I am bringing the BF cause he doesnt believe that there are more ppl out there as crazy as me about Subarus. I cant wait to see the 73...

Paul.... See I still exist!! It was great seeing you again...and your son too....he is a cutie!..Still drooling over the 73:slobber: ....shame we couldnt see it better under the cardboard but I understand you are keeping it warm.:brow:.

Tom says you,Melis and Dave are cool ppl ..he likes you guys and is serious about going to Pine Barrens(spelling cause I am an idiot) as long as no one picks on him about using his Toyota truck...I will put a Subaru sticker on it just for fun though.

Oooooooo,just have to wait untill tonight.Call before you fly down here.Not sure if I'll catch Melis or not.I doubt she wants to wait to go home untill later,but you never know.

Awww Paulyburger! You know I'd swerve your way anytime...you are treat to hang with. Your boy is adorable and speaks better than most 25 ond older people I know :lol:

Getting back home was a pain in the rectum though! Snow came out of nowhere and 2 vehicles were ditched on the side of the road resting against brush and such...poor babies <shoulda bought Soobs!!!!>

Made it home with those beautiful Legacy GT wheels and the thoughts of the RX kit:drunk: As always you made my day! I'll be in touch to seal the deal.

Connie, your man seems like a sweetheart... Happy for you sweets!

See ya soon.

Smiles,

Melis

We've had a Jeep with us before....thankfully,for one certain situation.(nope,wasn't for my sake):cool:

Cool,he's ok with me.Screws wood,strokes the keys....a regular guy.

Hey,I forgot to brag!! My son beat me at chess!!!! I do NOT play to let him win.I've beaten him about a dozen times since he started playing seriously and was just hoping he'd stick it out.I kept telling him he's getting better.He kept looking a little more disappointed each time he lost,but he did it.I'm more proud for his tenacity.I knew he'd eventually beat me."That's 7 and a HALF years old,dad.I'm not a little kid anymore"....(read:move over Rover!):eek:

Proud Pop Fivespeed

Paulyburger...got any specific date yet?

Connie...Yes I did. eBay under $600 in Brooklyn.

I didn't want to bother you while the fun was still fresh...figure you had enough "waiting" and thought you should run with it while it's still hot.;)

1993 Impreza 1.8L

199XXX on the tach and still going strong

Needs a tune-up and fender

impreza.jpg

You're right - it does need a new hood. :P

Christ, James! I thought I got around.:) When did you make it out there?

You DO get around,Jesse.:-p

Hey guys,the place looks like hell again!!!

Actually not as bad as it looks....the coupe will be rolled out next weekend if it's over 40 degrees outside.

I'll be up there tonight for those willing.

No real work outside since it's going to be cold and dark,but inside I'll be attempting to get some folk's items out for shipping.

I'm comitted to stay there untill April.April should be our last month there.

Cheers