Ultimate Subaru Message Board

it's official....and legal..I'M DRIVING MY BRAT!!!!!!!!!

yep, after months of staring at her and wishing i could drive her(even though she was not road worthy),she is road worthy now and is now my daily driver.man, what a relief to know that i will be driving something i can fix any where i am at.holy shiznit.i am so stoked.now if i can just get her bigger tires.oh, by the way,certain people on this board that bought some seats from me helped this happen(thanks mike).i am so excited to be legal in her.now comes the fun stuff.light bar,front bull bar,custom rear bumper..etc etc.....

don't listen to his LIES... it's more like the brat's driving HIM :brow:

EXACTLY:lol: he wont even take it on the freeway. Its like Elanor from the movie "gone in 60 seconds". He's afraid of this car....something about tires falling off ?????? dunno????

(volvo)she is still around,i want to make sure that brat is going to be alright after all of her surgeries.there will be no wheels falling off at 150 ft lbs of torque on her lug nuts.elanor, i like that......old school,yet refined.i'm gonna have to think about that one pw.