Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The RX needs a paint job

Nug

Yep, the 85 RX has some nice oxidation going on. I'm not sure what color it's supposed to be, it's a dark gray/black with a little metallic. Anyway, anyone have suggestions for what color it should be? Photoshopped examples would be appreciated.

Also, is there a source anywhere for fresh decals? The stockers look horrid. Should I peel them off and forget it?

Yep, the 85 RX has some nice oxidation going on. I'm not sure what color it's supposed to be, it's a dark gray/black with a little metallic. Anyway, anyone have suggestions for what color it should be? Photoshopped examples would be appreciated.

Also, is there a source anywhere for fresh decals? The stockers look horrid. Should I peel them off and forget it?

I can supply you with reproduction decals. same size, or whatever size you want them (almost)...

email me for details.

What color is the interior?

I think either a bright silver, a metallic graphite-ish grey, or just a nice deep black (needs a nice straight body for black though)

rip all the grey rubber trim off the outside and replace it with black (or paint it black with the right paint).