Ultimate Subaru Message Board

what happened to my previous thread?

Meanwhile, how about some details on the vehicle. For example, how new is that nice paint job?

bill see the pictures here : http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fpulipati/my_photos

Decent car, 110k miles, runs good, has check engine light on code 34(no problem however), needs a newer y-pipe (jeff titus has a part available), power most options. 4wd works. minor rust damage. but interior is super clean.

It has been moved to the marketplace. Unfortunately, the posting rules have been modified by the administers and brand new members can't access that section.

how can that be? i have been a member since december 2003!

Read through the link I added to previous post. It may have to do with low post count as well.

Thanks qman, that helps.

what if people reply to my messages and I am not able to see them? sucks but thats the case... i dont want a useable subie going waste.

yes, visibility of the Marketplace is based on post count. (need to have 10, so you're 1 away).

there is another post in the help forum regarding this, that gives a good explanation of what has changed and why.

So that means that I can't even look what is on the market place for sale because I haven't posted on this board very much (been member since the old board many years ago). I have sold parts to Mcbrat, turbone, Legacy777 and other people on the old board. Since moving to this board I have not posted much. I am going to be trying to sell my 83 turbo wagon later this spring but I guess I can't do it here along with the 87 RX parts from a car that I am parting out. Thanks

I have more than 10 posts now and still can't view marketplace

cjt

Hey Whippet, we all have been wondering where you ran off to. Contact Shawn or maybe even Mick can fix it. Have your old post count added to the new boards post count. That should take care of your problems.

So that means that I can't even look what is on the market place for sale because I haven't posted on this board very much (been member since the old board many years ago). I have sold parts to Mcbrat, turbone, Legacy777 and other people on the old board. Since moving to this board I have not posted much. I am going to be trying to sell my 83 turbo wagon later this spring but I guess I can't do it here along with the 87 RX parts from a car that I am parting out. Thanks

I have more than 10 posts now and still can't view marketplace

cjt

try loggin out and logging back in after you have crossed the 10 count mark....

I was going to tack on your post count from EZ board, but your user name is unregistered over ther now, and doesn't show a post count anymore....