Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wooo-hooo! Hey, this calls for the dancing banana! :banana: My Legacy was a goner, so I finally took the plunge and traded it in for an Impreza RS. (Look Ma, no midwest rust!) I love my bank, I love Skagit Subaru (thank you Tommy Tapley), I love my Impreza. Now I need a name. Anyone got any ideas? I'm pretty hopeless at names, see- - - 1986 GL: Subi. 1996 Legacy: Twobaru. 2005 Impreza: ???

Oh, it's Regal Blue with black interior. Lovely with my Target Hawaiian print seat covers and CD holder.

Kaja has her very first own brand new car and its a SUBARU! Let's go out for beer! See you at WCSS7!

Oh, it's Regal Blue with black interior. Lovely with my Target Hawaiian print seat covers and CD holder.

Just a couple hawaiian suggestions since u got the seat covers: Mahalo (Thank You) ... Aloha (Hello, GoodBye).. Hello new soob goodbye old soob... or a good one to know how much you love your soob "Ohana" i know i stole it from Lilo and Stitch.. but it's cute. Ohana means Love. Ohana means family. Ohana means no one gets left behind. I also like the suggestions Blubaru and Blue Steel. I would like to suggest to you to drive the car for a couple weeks and see if it has any personality traits that are deserving of a name. Good luck and enjoy your new RS!!!

Guest Vickaroo
:banana: :banana: :banana: Kaja Congats!!! I just know your going to love your new Subaru.... They are fast little beast so have fun!!!! (I KNOW YOU WILL!!!!) Vicky

My son really likes "Blubaru". We'll see what we come up with as we get to know it.

I've been looking for other Imprezas like mine, but haven't seen any around yet. Guess my eyes are still tuned to 80's GLs and 90's green Legacy wagons. (hee hee)

Boy oh boy, this little critter has so much power and speed compared to the old wagon! Fun!