Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru capital of the US?

I miss colorado. When I lived there it seemed that everyone and their brother has a subaru. Now I live in Goldsboro NC. I think I own more subarus myself then there are in this entire town. Most of the people around her that own a soob are military.

Colorado has got to be up there, Roo's everywhere. There is 14 on my block that I count on a daily basis. Another 3 on the next road (including an 80 brat that was for sale at one point, still waiting a bit more to go offer him cash for it). 2 in my driveway, my next neighbors have matching turbo legacy's (one white, one red). When I lived in Bailey 3/4 of the vechiles were subaru's, others were ford and chevy trucks. I also park in a row of Subaru's at work. Of course my RX is the oldest one but whatever. Only way to truly know would prob be to contact SOA.

wenatatchee, WA has a ************ load. i can hear one go by my house like ever 5 minutes or so, some times there come in groups of them like last night i was working on my suby (damn alternater). saw an wrx, lagacy and a brat following eachother. theres all kind ea81, 82, turbo brats. all differnt kinds of people drive them. i have only seen one that is lifted and i don't see it that often, blue wagon with black rims. looks to about 1983 or so.

Detroit Lakes MN, is definitly the suby capitol of the U.S

at any one time you can count over 10 in any parking lot at any given time

the population is around 8k and nearly every other family has between 1 and 5

there are really hundreds, i love living here.:grin:

In Salt Lake City, there are 3 Subaru's at any given intersection!!!

Next time your here look!...count....you'll find at least 3!!!

They are everywhere and they are all new!

Once a month I'll see an EA-81

Once a week I'll see an early 90's

And there is three newer ones at EVERY intersection.

My .02

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester

My vote is for "C-Bus" (Columbus, OH)

There's not a lot of "old school", but what is here, does represent with the best of them.

There's Jason's modded 86 Turbo D/R Wagon for starters. And then there's Ed's nearly mint 87 RX. Noah has got the EA81 field covered with his collection. And I've got my fleet which includes a 89 GL Turbo Touring Wagon, and 91 xt6.

The EA82 bashers are drying up around town, but there seem's to be plenty of new school derelicts around. Legacy, Impreza, some Forrester. I'll probably join them someday when I {finally} put my vehicles out to pasture...

John

Id totally agree there were a bunch just not quite the #'s of Denver. The Rhino buggy's though, SLC is king. :)

In Salt Lake City, there are 3 Subaru's at any given intersection!!!

Next time your here look!...count....you'll find at least 3!!!

They are everywhere and they are all new!

Once a month I'll see an EA-81

Once a week I'll see an early 90's

And there is three newer ones at EVERY intersection.

My .02

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester