Ultimate Subaru Message Board

4x4roo gets some thump! :)

So I got a bunch of boxes in the mail the other day and was so happy!! Finally got the rest of my stereo stuff from insurance!

100_1035.jpg

I set right to installing everything. 1000 watt amp, 2 12" subs mounted in a bandpass box that is tunable. Very nice sound.

100_1037.jpg

The amp has a remote bass boost controller which is really cool. I never had one before. :)

100_1038.jpg

here is a shot of my dash layout now.

100_1041.jpg

wow, I wish I had that kind of money to put in my wagon! there's probably more $$$ in that stack of boxes than I put in my whole car!!!

not my cup of tea, but cool nonetheless, nice work.

This wass all replaced by insurance and about $100 extra of my money when I got robbed a few weeks back. I had been accumulating stereo stuff for about 2 years. I would buy a car and then gank the stereo and sell it or something like that. :) This is the first time in like 8 years that I have gotten to do a completely new system.

I just upgraded my stereo to a late model subaru stereo, however it sticks out about 1.5 inches . Where did you find the basel or radio cover ?

The insurance company mailed it to me, but it's just a standard after market bezel. It does stick out about 1/2 an inch, but it covers the whole space so it looks factory.