Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have the bug.......(With Pics)

TurboXT

Ok, so I can't stop taking my Brat off road, even around town I am parking in strange places and driving up on things! Anyway, Jeffast123 and I went back to the local spot, and he got some sweet pictures! I only got stuck once, and the roo pusher got stuck on a high spot, and it was balanced on two wheels caddy corner, but Jeff threw a rock under the driver's side front tire and it jumped right out. lol Here are a few of the best pics!

Here is a good flex pic...

goodbrat.jpg

Note the grabber green diff!

goodbrat13.jpg

Jeff approving of my wheel off the ground......and yes I am stuck here...

goodbrat5.jpg

This is when I got stuck....oops!

stuckbrat2.jpg

Me and the Brat on top of a huge hill...

goodbrat20.jpg

And lastly, me doing a "burnout" in a puddle of mud....

goodbrat19.jpg

Man, I can't wait for my lift, and 27" Wal-terrains!!!!!!!

Rock on!!!

Rick

Thanks guys! The brat it a very nice brat when it's washed! lol

I also just passed the emissions test yesterday!!! yay!

I am just waiting on my 4" lift from Allied armament, and I have some 14" steel pugs, and I am gonna put 225/70 R14's on them. I am going to get the Uniroyal Liberator A/T's from Wal-Mart....hence the "Wal-terrain" And they are a pretty agressive A/T tire. (more info then you wanted eh?)

No problem Jerry, I knew you would like the grabber green diff! LOL And yes, I need RX springs, and longer shocks for the rear once the lift is in.

Now I gotta go fix the exhaust I bashed!

Thanks again guys!

Rick

I'm just dinking around by the house, besides, most of you have to work when I go anyway. If you want to go some time PM me and I'll go with you!

When I get the brat lifted up, then we can plan a multi-subaru expedition. The brat really needs lifted before I do anyting serious.

And I will let ALL of you guys know when It's lifted and ready.

I think me and Jeffast are gonna go somewhere on this Saturday (ifI can get the Brat running good) So PM me if interested.

Rick

I'm just dinking around by the house, besides, most of you have to work when I go anyway. If you want to go some time PM me and I'll go with you!

When I get the brat lifted up, then we can plan a multi-subaru expedition. The brat really needs lifted before I do anyting serious.

And I will let ALL of you guys know when It's lifted and ready.

I think me and Jeffast are gonna go somewhere on this Saturday (ifI can get the Brat running good) So PM me if interested.

Rick

i know a place that is more fun and more legal its in aurora though never seen anyone get caught its near the Buckly AFB i take my preza there alot