Ultimate Subaru Message Board

new here, Hello!!

welcome kansas to the forum.. there was a justy a few months back on ebay went i think for 700 bucks.. if you do find one i know where there are three here in a junk yard if you need parts.. heck i can get a whole motor efi for 100 lol.. not bad and one had a good rear window..

bobby

You know,I just like the Justy...don't really know why? I have never owned a Subaru but have always wanted one. I also figured it would be cheaper to get one and the mileage woould be pretty good. I only have V8 mustangs to drive now. I did find one close by, but they wanted 1200 for it and I am pretty darn sure there is a rod about to fly out. It might of been the clutch but it still seemed alot of money. maybe i should get it and get another motor... mometal77, i just moved from Lacey about a week and a half ago! Should have got that motor!!!LOL

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Hi! A lot of great people on here, so I'm sure you'll like it. Good luck w/the Justy. I've always wanted to try one...had so many others. And yeah, there were some on E-bay for cheap and in good shape, but maybe not in your area. Let us know if you get one...they're an interesting car in a few ways. Especially the transmission choices. Personally, I've always wondered if they could be made to perform like a Mini....

well thats the problem. I found one that the body and interior is in really nice shape. It just has a rod slapping around in the crankcase. Are they hard enough to find, to be worth 1200 bucks with a crapped out engine?? I just don't know enough about subaru's, not yet at least!!

hi, mschmit

lacey is Distance:151.9 milesApproximate Travel Time:3 hours 4 mins

by yahoo .. i have three cars in a junk yard i know of.. three justies.. one is wrecked and two have good glass still.. heck they would even barder for a cord of wood.. they have no idea what they have.. Sorry i didnt get back to your post .. been busy.. its nice to know more around here from washington state hehe.. nice thing about here is the hotsprings.. still need to break my car in and go to skagit county .. hotsprings.. www.soak.net mt. baker, forks looks like a nice place to visit just too damb far away.. I did go to kent,wa i am so happy i finally got over 900 miles on the new motor and boy can it purr.. hehe i wish they would have made a 6 speed..

also any help i looked for the thread where someone posted http://subarujusty.proboards20.com/ its been about two weeks i think now and they still havent let me in.. any help fellas?

bobby

well I am going to go look at a 1988 justy GL AWD. It is going to cost me`$1100, is that reasonable for this car? The body and interior look pretty good. Anything to look for mechanicaly on the justy? I hope to own my first subaru by tommorrow!!!! Any suggestions on what to look out for on these cars would be great!!