Ultimate Subaru Message Board

shaking up front

I have an 86 4x4 d/r wagon and even after a lot of front end work it still shakes. THIS IS MY LAST POST AS I KNOW I WILL BE BANNED AFTER. THIS SIGHT IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF NAZI BASTARDS THAT VIOLATE YOUR RIGHTS TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, RELIGON AND PROBALY A FEW OTHERS. I REALISE THIS IS A SUBE SIGHT BUT SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH A PERSON HAVING STUFF ABOUT GOD IN THERE SIGNITURE. SO TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THIS SIGHT. BITE MY AMERICAN rump roast. YOU R COMMUNIST NAZI ASSES!!!!!!! AND TO PROVE YOU ARE NAZIS JUST WAIT TO SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO DELETE THIS POST.icon10.gif

I'm glad to see you're still here.

Ya. Didn't he say that would be his last post? :rolleyes:

Of course a little more info about what front end work was done to the car might help figure out what the problem is. My wagon used to shake like crazy because of worn ball joints, replaced them, wheel bearings and seals, and got new tires and an alignment......it still shook, turned out it was one of the inner joints on the steering rack.....

From your post you have an '86 wagon. Does it have the spoked wagon wheels? I had a similar problem until I switched to alloy wheels. The later version spoked wagon wheels all have a problem with getting knocked out of true with time.

no such thing as a communist nazi. There is such a thing as a fool who doesn't have a clue about how his 'rights' work though. Generally they are the ones that that throw them around the most. So quick to stand behind something you don't understand.

I have explained how it works before. I just got home from a long day at work being a nazi.. First thing I see after my wife and daughter is this idiocy. Yay.

Normally I would give a long and accurate discourse on the real world and how your 'rights' apply to it. I don't feel like it right now, so we will just cut to the chase.

You are an idiot.

I am a communist nazi.

Now everyone is clear. Just to show what a nazi I am, I am going to lock this thread.

Just to show what an rump roast hole I am, I am not going to ban you.