Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Kewl, I commend to you the factory rubber mats - good looking and practical.

I put Nokian RSI's on the factory rims and bought a set of BBS RK's for the summer tires. They're usually close to $300 each, got a set of 4 from a SAAB dealer who is overstocked on SAABARU wheels.

The OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE92A's are notoriously poor in rain and snow, although not everyone finds them so. Mine came off within a week.

Thanks Ranger83, it's got Bridgestones on it now and I was a little concerned - I'd like to have a more agressive tread-but with our weather I thought I'd give them a try. I was going to get the mats from Costco but my wife doesn't like those.

I use the all weather matts in my 05 LW, and I love them. I initially thought they were ugly and just "too much". But after going through my first winter with them, I will use them every winter!

The only thing I don't like about them is that they do not hide one bit of dirt so they look dirty very quick. I rinse and scrub them with a brush to keep them looking clean. In the dryer, warmer months, I am going to switch back to the carpet matts except for when we go adventuring.

I had those all weather mats in my 02 OB and I hated them. I like something that protects the capet a little better on the sides and those mats do nothing for that.

I had someone offer me some for my old OBS and I flat out turned them down and they were even FREE!!!!:-p

I had those all weather mats in my 02 OB and I hated them. I like something that protects the capet a little better on the sides and those mats do nothing for that.

I had someone offer me some for my old OBS and I flat out turned them down and they were even FREE!!!!:-p

05-06 better fit, higher lip, no comparison.

i love my 05 xt obw 5eat. just clicked 2100 miles. havent had any issues with the stock tires. cant really afford a new set of anything right now. just got the back windows tinted and finally got my thule rack set up on top. looks sharp. ill snap some pics today and post em if anyone wants to have a look. (really im looking for any excuse to post pics of my car) we dont have any snow here right now but theyve been great in the rain. we had a bit of snow and im going to vermont soon. i suppose i could consider a set of tires if i could find a decent set for 5-600 bucks. we dont really get enough snow here to warrant a set of steelie rims and blizzaks for the winter. i am open to suggestions. thanks in advance. soobs are teh aw3s0m3.

Folks who live in snowy climates but don't need or have room for dedicated snows like the Nokian WR. The only all-season with the Mountain M&S designation.

I pulled the Bridgestones right off mine so they'd sell better - I hope!

New style mats - there's a nickel upper right so you can gage the lip depth.

They match the rear cover.

subaru_mats.jpg

06subaru_f1.jpg