Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Help me Pick a CUSTOM License Plate for my RALLY CAR!! *UPDATED With Pics (page 2)!!*

HELP ME PICK A LICENSE PLATE FOR MY SUBARU RALLY CAR!!!!!

For those of you who don't know, I've been building an 87 Subaru GL-10 Rally Car. I finally have it to the point of licensing and I need your help!!! I would love the world RALLY in it.. RALLI works, or other spellings, but if not, thats cool, something about dirt, dirty, winning, WRC (World Rally Championship). Also if you've seen, they have that license plate that has characters (a heart, star, hand print, and a plus)

SO! 7 characters. help me out!!

( * = heart )

( = plus )

(@= star )

(& = handprint )

( _ = blank space )

So far I've got:

_EA82T_ <---this is my engine code

OLDSOOB

WRC2015

SWRT4ME <--Subaru world Rally Team

I*RALLI

*2RALLI

SUBDUDE

GORALLI

I_RALLI

4RALLY2 <---42 for all you HGG Fans

ORALLYO

I*WRC

WRCSOON

RALLYGD <--Rally God *thanks KAVE!*

I*SWRT

RALLIT

RALLYT

06RALLY <--when i started 2006

05RALLY <--When i bought the car

WRC_GOD <--Thanks Jenn!!!

RALLI_X

OLD_AWD

I'll check the DMV and put them here :) i also put them on the California DMV site *like my avatar* and will post a picture with them all on it. i just gotta run out the door to work.. HELP ME OUT!! :)

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Luigi

WOW!! what a response!!! I've gotten through about half of them on the DMV, and when I get through them all , I'll post which ones are available! *No worries SubyRally, I wont take that one, I promise*

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! thats so rad to see all these responses!!! keep them coming!!! maybe someone else can use this thread to choose a plate for their state!!! SWEET!

thanks again!!

:banana: Luigi:banana:

im not really worried about that, i was going to spell it slightly different anyways.

good luck and let us know what you go with.

WOW!! what a response!!! I've gotten through about half of them on the DMV, and when I get through them all , I'll post which ones are available! *No worries SubyRally, I wont take that one, I promise*

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! thats so rad to see all these responses!!! keep them coming!!! maybe someone else can use this thread to choose a plate for their state!!! SWEET!

thanks again!!

:banana: Luigi:banana:

ok!! hello everyone! so check this out. i ran all the plates you gave me.. and these were the ones still available (and i'll throw a * next to the ones i REALLY like):

GRVL4ME*

4x4RALY*

4X4_ROO*

SUBYRLY

TRBORLY

DRTLUVR*

RALIMAN

RLYSTUD

RLYPIMP* <--- i would laugh so hard if the cali DMV said "Sure! you can have that!! no prob!"

NUKEBCN

MADSUBE

ALLRALY

ALLRALI

BXRPOWR*

AWDFURY

1BDGL10*

BADGL10*

RLYDRTY

WRCGL10*

DRTSUBY*

and these are the ones from before (just to have them all on one page, and the first 5 are basically my top 5 without looking at the newer ones above):

_EA82T_ *

OLDSOOB*

WRC2015*

SWRT4ME* <--Subaru world Rally Team

I*RALLI*

*2RALLI*

SUBDUDE

GORALLI*

I_RALLI

4RALLY2 <---42 for all you HGG Fans

ORALLYO

I*WRC*

WRCSOON

RALLYGD <--Rally God

I*SWRT*

RALLIT

RALLYT

06RALLY <--when i started 2006

05RALLY <--When i bought the car

WRC_GOD

RALLI_X

OLD_AWD*

so i've got a crazy chore in-front of me... but check this out.. i'm gunna put them all together on one pic, that way i can see which i like.... and which you like!!!

this is the point of this whole thing. :) i want a situation where maybe someone who owns a soob, someone from this group, or someone that is a fan of subaru's to go "HAHAHA YESS!!" both at the rally, and on the street. so i would like you to pick out of all of these... which YOU like the most!!!

i'll post again in a bit and show you which i like the best. your input is super important! :) hehehe heres a dancing bannana to intice you... and seduce you to the correctness :banana:

yup, i said seduce

thanks for the help!!

Luigi

Keep in mind, you can keep your plates for life - that is, you keep the plates (if you want) when you sell a vehicle and you can move them to any vehicle for a mere $10 transfer fee. So you might want to get a plate not specific to say "GL10" since sooner or later you'll probably have a WRX or something, and you may want the same plates for it. R/ PK

Keep in mind, you can keep your plates for life - that is, you keep the plates (if you want) when you sell a vehicle and you can move them to any vehicle for a mere $10 transfer fee. So you might want to get a plate not specific to say "GL10" since sooner or later you'll probably have a WRX or something, and you may want the same plates for it. R/ PK

see i totally agree... with the WRC2015 one... (as in i'll be in WRC in 2015 BWAHAHAHA) after 2015, it would suck. lol so thats a very valid point i was also thinking about. i could also get it cuz it would be cool, and when i got a new car, i could just put it on the wall... hehe, memories *sings*

GOOD POINT! thanks!

Nuce,

How's the rally car coming along?

its coming along awesome. i'm going to be coming into a bit of money coming up, and the roll cage should be going in! i'vebeen trying to get a hold of all wheels driven up in bend, oregon but they wont return my emails!!! i want them to do my roll cage... unless someone knows another place in california/oregon that would do an FIA certified cage. :)

boy i cant wait :)