Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wcss8 Tee Shirts

Hi Everybody This is Jerry, i look up the thread on tee shirts but i don't see where i can oder any for the show. Can i oder shirts now and where? Please let me know Thanks Jerry

I'd suggest that anybody interested in t-shirts should pm Richie and get him to start up the for sale thread. :brow:

Here's a pic of the long sleeve.

shirt2.jpg

Sorry have been kind of a lurcker lately. As already stated the shirts are already made and our in my possession. So no worries about getting enough money to get them made, etc. As soon as I get my pay-pal working will post a thread to buy them. Not sure if I am going to mail them out or not.

I have two thoughts on the subject. 1) Would be nice to sell all the shirts and maximize profits for the show early. Any profits from shipping would go towards the show, so if someone wants it shipped then they can have it shipped 1a) sell them off early and would have more time at the show or to help in other areas.

2) Would really like to sell them to people who actually attend the show, and that selling off a large majority to people on the USMB would not be fair to the other groups and people who attend.

But I can say that if you are a small, medium or 2X you would benefit from ordering early.

On another note, have gotten pay-pal straightened out, still waiting to get it linked to my checking BUT the money should go in the "escrow account". Now need to set up a page like Tex and Noah.

I preffer to purchase stuff like this AT the show. I only pre-ordered my mug for personalization.

-Brian

Yeah, I like that too. Maybe prebuy the shirts to make sure you get the sizes you want, but there's no need to ship them early. They can be picked up at the show. We can sell the remainders to those who couldn't make it. We'll talk about shipping later. ;)

On another note, have gotten pay-pal straightened out, still waiting to get it linked to my checking BUT the money should go in the "escrow account". Now need to set up a page like Tex and Noah.
Now here's an idea, get Tex to add a page to the WCSS8 web site for 'T'-shirt ordering, give him the PayPal info, and you'll be in business. That way anyone who visits that site, whether from this board or others will be able to order the shirts.