Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Dashboard?

Hello i am new guy here..

guys can u help me i have subaru glf5 83' and its almost wrecked

i need to buy some parts for it to make her bitting again.

so my question where i can buy new dahboard for that subaru?

GLF-5 is not something we got here in the states - you will have to check your local sources. Probably right hand drive, so nothing from the US will work. Any right hand drive Brat dash (made till 94 in some countries) should fit your 83. Other than that, there are no aftermarket sources for *new* interior components - your best bet is the dealer, but don't hold your breath for that, and be prepared to put a child or two up for adoption if they have any....

GD

yeah, best bet is to find something in the junk yard. as in another car that has a better dash than your's and swap them out.

for the bolts at the very front of the dash under the black plastic defroster vent cover, use a 10mm socket with a vise grip at an angle. works like a charm!

3plx,

Do you know if your car,glf5, was called soemthing different in the US? If it was and youdo know what is was called it will make it alot easier for peopel to let you know if they think they can find a part.

we actually did get the GLF-5 but they're not very common to see anymore.