Ultimate Subaru Message Board

T-Cat's old camo wagon... update with pics

hey, its been a while scince you guys have seen this, so i figure i might as well post a few pics. i havent done too much, but i thought you guys might enjoy seeing it again.

anyways, i finished the lights and cb and everything last winter, but havent had a camera to take pics of it til now. so here are some recent photos...

wagon2gg1.jpg

wagon3kc1.jpg

wagon4ii3.jpg

wagon1wj5.jpg

like i said i havent done much, just the lights, CB radio, and opened up the exhaust (cut off the muffler, lol). anyways, it still gets to and from work... more than i can say for my other cars, in the past 3 months i blew 2 trannys, and broke a timing belt in my 2 pontiac fieros, lol. :-\ oh well, cant expect reliability from engine swaps. talk to you guys later.

It's '87 or later, or at least its bumpers and corner marker lights are... :grin:

Good lookin' wagon! One suggestion though: Loose the lights below your bumper. They will get cleaned off if you do any nasty 'wheeling. It will also look alot higher without them.

I like it! That's a '85, right?

its an 87, i dont have an upgraded alt, but as long as i dont have the radio, or heater on with the lights at an idle its fine... if im driving on the street above 2500 rpm the alt can keep up with the lights and the radio, if im off roading at night (idling alot of the time) i can only have the lights on (and nothing else) for the alt to keep up. and, lol, those bottom lights do get bent back alot! i just bend them back when i get back to the garage, lol.

Awww come on Sparks, I put alot of time in wallpapering that wagon..... :)

Looks great still, glad your having a good time with it! After seeing this again I want to do another. :brow: ( maybe the XT if it pisses me off anymore)

It has lots of different year parts. I had acouple Scoobs in the yard at the time that were heading to the junkyard so I replaced what I need first.

Once again it still looks great and you need the change the title from Tcats old wagon to yours.......

Still hoping to see it running down the road someday. If I do I will chase you down and say Hi... :)