Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Are these EA82 wheels?

Just wondering if the wheels on my brat are EA82 wheels.... I know that they are different than EA81's and the ones on the brat are way different than the ones on my '84 Wagon. The spokes turn in sharply towards the rim where as the ones on the wagon gently slope in, I know that the EA82's had different wheels to clear the calipers. you can kinda tell in the pics.

050113084944.jpg

050113110418.jpg

holy cow i dont believe how far out they drilled those lugholes!!!!

i have some 13 and 14 inch mags like that that are destined for a recycler i think, totally different bolt pattern BUT anyone interested, who could do the drilling, could (apparently) drill em without losing wheel integrity, i suppose.. i mean, those old mags were all just cast in batches, then drilled for lugs individually anyhow.. and if you got inventive you could even use the old holes to mount some sort of centercap :- )

anyhow, like i said i have some wheels like that that id give away to get rid of, if anyone wants em. i live in south florida, so shipping would be a factor, but hey, i figured id offer em up. theyre just sitting there anyhow.