Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone have spare cupholders?

I know this should be in the marketplace, but I get the impression that a lot of folks don't go over there (or even know where it is) so I'll ask here: Does anyone have a working cupholder (the one that sits between the AC controls and the stereo) for a 2nd gen (95-99) Legacy? The cupholder in my OBW is broken and I'm not sure where to go to get another one (except not from Subaru - I'm sure they'd want $150!) It doesn't have to be pretty, it just has to work. Anybody who has one can email me at martinjmpr - at - yahoo.com

Thanks.

Martin

I pulled mine out of my 98 OBS-stupid place for cupholder IMO, probably different though (hazard : defrost : cupholder) ?? Let me know.

Jon

I know this should be in the marketplace, but I get the impression that a lot of folks don't go over there (or even know where it is) so I'll ask here: Does anyone have a working cupholder (the one that sits between the AC controls and the stereo) for a 2nd gen (95-99) Legacy? The cupholder in my OBW is broken and I'm not sure where to go to get another one (except not from Subaru - I'm sure they'd want $150!) It doesn't have to be pretty, it just has to work. Anybody who has one can email me at martinjmpr - at - yahoo.com

Thanks.

Martin

The sluper glue holding that was holding then screw tabs on mine just broke, again, today. I am just buying a new one, not sure where tho.

Check local jyards. My local jyard on sees a 95+ subaru a couple times a year, and it stripped within a day or two. I have only seen 2 in the past 2 years

For the ones that have not found it, go to junkyarddog.com there you can place a request for any part for any car and you will get back replys from yards all around the U.S. with price qoutes in your e-mail. I just ordered a transmission from a yard in N.H. from a place called Landrys for 395.00 dollars with shipping to Tx. included. I found this from junkyarddog.

Thanks.

Martin