Ultimate Subaru Message Board

why so expensive??

Saw this on ebay today buy-it-now for about $140.00:

Item number: 270055143683

10624 Pioneer Clutch Kit

Includes - Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate, Throw-Out (Release) Bearing, Alignment Tool and Pilot Bushing/Bearing.

I don't know the seller or the product, just passing it along.

keep your eyes out on here (post in parts wanted) and look in the parts for sale section and on ebay. over time you'll likely score one cheap. looking when you need something typically means you'll have to pay more. buying ahead typically means you may buy parts you don't need...but you can get them dirt cheap. i like the second option myself.

http://www.thepartsbin.com has good prices though i think clutch kits aren't typically cheap, but that's from memory and i don't drive a manual or memorize prices...

http://www.rockauto.com can have really cheap prices, just make sure it's the right part. it's annoying that they list EA82 parts when you drill down for XT6 parts.

i cant seem to find a clutch kit for any less than $160' date=' does anybody know where i can find one cheaper? ....... oh yeah its an ea82, any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks, nate:headbang:[/quote']

Call Autozone, Get there price it should be around 130.00 then call shucks it is $150 shucks will beat autozones price

You can get just the clutch disk for $80 or $90, but unless you have a good reason to just replace the clutch disk (say, a failed rear main seal repair that soaks your brand new clutch with oil), you should really do the pressure plate/throwout bearing/pilot bearing while you're in there.

-=Russ=-