Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my old brat photos

Not yet.

I loaded them onto the user gallery (titled MY OLD BRAT) and If I can link the adress ill get it figured out. thnx everone.

P.S.

The steel custom fenders are worth looking at.

Its alittle hard to see the work.

Ill get some closs up pics.

Ive considered making some layup fiber glass molds if we get enough people wanting them reproduced with ea81/ soon grafted on to ea82.

and check out my custom(cant get em) 1 off centerline rims,still in great shape after beeing in the car since 1986.(freind of 1st owner worked there).

Looks good. But I really can't stand those canopy things... :-\

I don't care for the look with the top on either, but when "mykingcrab" owned

it he made it a walk through so being in missouri the top stay's on in the winter.Have to be careful living in the ozarks in the summer with top off rain

can come up unexpected.

• 3 weeks later...
Where did the front bumper come from? I'd like to get something like that for my car ('94 Loyale).

BB

Sorry i can't be more help with front bumper, but i built it.I really didn't have any trouble making it, If you know anyone in your area that has a pipe bender and can weld you can make one your self.If you wan't to copy it i can

get some measurments and good close up pictures of bumper, just let me know.I'am a truck driver so i don't check my computer to often, but i will reply

when ever i am home.

EDITED

Ok I got 5 of the pictures onto the photo section and in my user gallery.you can see them there.Thanks for your patients

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?ppuser=16418&cat=500

No worries, my consultancy is swamped right now, glad you could help out....

Just be careful of the one with the colostomy bag - it sometimes explodes in the heat :lol:

Dr. Steve MD, ABPN.

P.S. Seriously though - Nice car - tis in good shape.

P.P.S You can buy pipe benders from Harbor Freight. I heard the trick is to fill the pipe with sand or water before bending so you won't get the kinks.