Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Aftermarket gl taillights

i dont know about you guys, but when i clicked on either of those links, the page would come up, and then a split second later it would forward me to a new page, with no way of going back. i had to copy the link into a new window and view it that way. im not real convinced that either of those sites actually have taillights for anything.

i dont know about you guys, but when i clicked on either of those links, the page would come up, and then a split second later it would forward me to a new page, with no way of going back. i had to copy the link into a new window and view it that way. im not real convinced that either of those sites actually have taillights for anything.

They were working just fine when I posted the links but now they go away a second later. I don't think I would buy anything off either one of thoes sites. the second site has DL, GL, and GL-10 lights for three different prices.

I wouldn't trust either of those sites. They both claim to be the same company, though the second link says:

This page is hosted free, courtesy of 1ASPHost.com, a Dotster brand.

Copyright © 2006 Dotster, Inc. All rights reserved.

Sounds like a scam if you ask me.

While you are buying your tail lights you might as well buy a GL transmission for $63.22

http://autoparts.awardspace.com/Subaru/transmissions.html

If this link doesn't work search subaru GL aftermarket tail lights and click on the first and third links and look at the stuff for subarus. Everything cost about the same. I'm gunna call that number tomorrow and try to talk to someone. I really doubt itis a real number, or one of thoes numbers that cost you $20 a min.

HAHHAHA I know im very nervous about trying to ven get them. I was gonna call tommorow too hahahah, That would be bad |Γ¿ë╓8ëÄσT├q to get a pair of those. you would be the only guy around with it. at least with the gl-10 you have some power to back up those performance tailights. lol

Performance taillights... Okay, yeah.

uncle_bens_rice.jpg

+1

You Do Realize Ur Driving A Rice Burner Right..

rice burner almost has another meaning now I reckon. It's more of the driver being a ricer then a car being ricy. Altezza lights on any car (even new out of the factory) seem to make me laugh. I think it's way more unique to use normal lights these days... And I think the "normal" ones look better too. But thats just me.

You Do Realize Ur Driving A Rice Burner Right..

So by that definition, a lifted Toy, or Sammy is a "ricer"? Think before you speak young-un. :mad:

It may be a foreign car, but then what isn't these days? "Rice" has come to refer to the (mostly) young crowd that applies large amounts of "bling" to their ride - in it's purest form the drivetrain is largely stock and all mods are done for "looks" alone. Those who also "tune" are "tuners" and it's possible to be both.

Now how does a lifted 80's subaru fall into either catagory? I may be a muddy, weirdo with a shotgun rack in a lifted soob, but I would just as soon park on top of the bling honda as drive it. Label me if you must, but I'm not part of the "rice" or "tuner" crowd, and I'm sure the people that are would agree with me.

GD

It may be a foreign car, but then what isn't these days? "Rice" has come to refer to the (mostly) young crowd that applies large amounts of "bling" to their ride - in it's purest form the drivetrain is largely stock and all mods are done for "looks" alone.

Even a lot race cars use stock lights, so putting 'pretty' lights on your car has to be one of the most ricy things I can think you could do. But don't let me put you off. If thats the look you are after, I'm cool with that. I mean, even I have done plenty of stuff to my car that is under the definition of "rice". I just try to keep it tasteful to myself and most others. Clean, mean, and angry looking is my goal.

We all have our opinions, just cuz you have more exp in subarus, doesnt mean u have to be wongleflute.. You should relax and quit trying to be superior

over everyone else, Granted you are extremely knowledged in subarus more then most on here, but your a cocky SOB.. Enjoy

BURNIN RICE 4 LIFE... SOOB LOVE