Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subiefest2 - April 7, 2007

• 2 weeks later...

ill be there. even though I'm old school i still learn things. some one had a purge kit and shot it off once or twice and inspired my new project..."BULL SNOT!"...take it for what its worth but i love to learn something new and events like this give me that opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...

It was a blast!

The best part was the PDX Tunning van got stuck and was attempted to be pulled by an F-250 4x4...he just spun his tires! It was very muddy/grassy area behind the car show area.

Then I pull my outback up and pulled the F250 out , then the Chevy van!!!

The guy in the F250 never thanked me ...was embarrased and hauled rump roast outta there....he got a ticket too! Someone out there got it all on video and still photos ..about 40 folks came outta the woodwork to watch subie power!:headbang:

It was a blast!

The best part was the PDX Tunning van got stuck and was attempted to be pulled by an F-250 4x4...he just spun his tires! It was very muddy/grassy area behind the car show area.

Then I pull my outback up and pulled the F250 out , then the Chevy van!!!

The guy in the F250 never thanked me ...was embarrased and hauled rump roast outta there....he got a ticket too! Someone out there got it all on video and still photos ..about 40 folks came outta the woodwork to watch subie power!:headbang:

I remember someone else getting stuck at the last WCSS and I had to pull them out. I wonder who that could be? :grin:(I did get a beer out of it):drunk:

dsc00089bi3.jpg