Ultimate Subaru Message Board

87.5 XT turbo It's ALIVE !!!

First off I must say the only thing I hate more than being wrong, is someone else being right. Grounds, Grounds, Grounds... Check your d*mn grounds!!! Did you know that if the gound on the coolant crossover under the intake is not good, you can burn up an ECU and an ignitor. I know, I did it! Never trust your test light to tell you a ground is good. I of all people should know this. Of course, after two weeks of fighting, you tend to loose focus and be very frustrated.

Anywhoo... She purrs like a kitten at idle and screams like a Jag on accel. The top end isn't quiete there though. She won't rev past 5k without a bog and it's worse when the turbo kicks in. New pump and filter with good pressure so I'm fairly sure it's not fuel related. I'll have to do a backbressure test on the CAT under load and see what pops up. Time to go shine the little lady!!! :banana:

I Agree! ... Could you post Pics, Please?

Good Luck! :)

You are such the picture whore :lol: :lol: ..LMAO..I want to see pics too.:grin:;) ..Also note...besides grounds..believe people when they say to check the crank pulley..just cause it looks ok doesnt mean it is ( this is what has been Rockys major malfunction since i got him)