Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Did you break one or something? I have a full set you could have. Fronts are from a 97 and the rears are from a 99.

Otherwise a set of Kartboy endlinks is $183 shipped and they really do make a noticeable difference. They have polyurethane bushings and clunk a bit if you don't keep them greased though.

Thanks guys. I probably should have provided more information. I only need them for the front for my 1994 Legacy L awd 5-speed.

Jamal,

Not sure if it's broken, but the bushings on the end links appear to be coming out. Plus I'm having some knocking sounds from the front end (not cv clicking). I'm not really interested in performance parts, I just want to keep it running smooth til the end of the year. I found some for $38 that I think I'm going to order, unless the ones you have will fit and are offering them at a better price???

Thanks for the responses guys,

I'll check the strut mounts as well as the tie-rod ends tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure it's the sway bar end links based on previous inspection. I would think that strut mounts would make noise going over all bumps and such in the road but it's not doing that. Thanks for all the tips guys.

among other possible culpirts, swaybar end links can indeed cause a knocking noise when going over bumps, particularly with just one wheel, or one after the other, so the swaybar is actuallyt put into action. another thing to check for those is the swaybar bushings themselves (where the swaybar is held to the body of the car. stick your head and amr under the car (on the ground) and have someone rock the car side to side by pushing/pulling on the roof, and check the end links and the swaybar bushings for any movement or jumping.

~Erik~