Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colorado: Caravan/Carpool to WCSS9??

Im planning on attending but gas being what it is, I would love to split it with a person or two that would be willing to ride along in my car.

So if you want to go but dont have a reliable enough car, enough gas money to make the whole trip, etc, contact me.

I have a roof basket on the top of the car so plenty of things, parts, gear can be brought along.

Im planning on taking my 83 EJ22 conversion. Pretty comfortable in the front seat and if you are under 5'8 or so not so bad in the back seat. Car doesnt have A/C.

Car doesnt have A/C.

Ouch... The summer a few years back Roni and I went to The Dragon in NC for the XT-6 meet we didn't have A/C.... I'll never do that again. Of course if I went anywhere I'd take the Rx since it gets slightly better MPG then the 6 on regular.... but of course it doesn't have A/C either:dead:

Hey Yeti This is Jerry, you haven't been to one of these shows have you. When you get the chance to go and have been to a show then you will know why everybody loves the WCSS really cool people there. Ask Shawn he is one of the really cool people. I am glad to have him at the show. Thanks Jerry:headbang:

Am I the only one that would kill Jeffast on the way to the show?

Sorry Jeff but that much of you would annoy me past my breaking point. I would definately need Yeti, or another somewhat sane person to help buffer my pain.

Am I the only one that would kill Jeffast on the way to the show?

Sorry Jeff but that much of you would annoy me past my breaking point. I would definately need Yeti, or another somewhat sane person to help buffer my pain.

You could always charge him a buck everytime he opened his mouth.

That would probably pay for your gas.....both ways:grin:

This is why roofracks and Brat jumpseats were invented. Don't wanna deal with them? Strap them to the roof or make them ride in the bed:lol:

Awesome... I <3 this thread. Anyway I cannot go mostly because I have no money or time to go.. really Russ, you are one to talk... how many CO meets did you miss when you were so close?

Awesome... I <3 this thread. Anyway I cannot go mostly because I have no money or time to go.. really Russ, you are one to talk... how many CO meets did you miss when you were so close?

Yeah but how many times did I have a good running car to get me there and that I didn't have to work?:rolleyes:

Instead of making up excuses like the rest, I'm just gonna say it now, I'm not going because I think ShawnW smells. There. Said it.

Actually, I'm with the rest of the folks. Out of money and time.

I'm hoping to go next year, especially since my cousin and friend moved to Beaverton, OR. I could go see Subarus and a good friend. What more could I ask for?

Instead of making up excuses like the rest, I'm just gonna say it now, I'm not going because I think ShawnW smells. There. Said it.

Actually, I'm with the rest of the folks. Out of money and time.

I'm hoping to go next year, especially since my cousin and friend moved to Beaverton, OR. I could go see Subarus and a good friend. What more could I ask for?

free potato chips?