Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just picked her up!

The hitch bolts through the bumper to the frame, so I won't yank the bumper off when i'm out there pulling my buddies out of the sand :D

EDIT: I found out it needs a new CV, head gaskets, a few new hoses, and some minor wiring cleanup, and a new set of tires(they're all pretty bald). should be on the road in a week or so!

Nice find! As soon as you get her smogged and registered its time for a lift and pug tires. It's got a 3rd eye and A/C! wow it's loaded! :) Hope to see ya up in the mountain trails sometime.

What what? I thought A/C and the third eye didn't mix because of the condenser in front of the radiator. I guess I am wrong...

Anyone confirm this? anyone? Bueller?

BTW, great find, looks to be in fine condition and should be a keeper. r/ PK

yes, I'm finding out that this is a rare little gem. 1.8 dual range, 5spd, AC, third eye spot. I really want a lift on this as well as some big tires and 15'' wheels as well as some off-road lights and a winch on the front bar. was also thinking about a weber and an electric supercharger... But I have to get her running first:-\ Already working on getting the motor out to repalce head gaskets and timing belts.

She's a beaut! Nate but you are going

to get some comments on this statement

"working on getting the motor out to repalce head gaskets and

timing belts"

That is going to a TAll order for the parts person.

What what? I thought A/C and the third eye didn't mix because of the condenser in front of the radiator. I guess I am wrong...

Anyone confirm this? anyone? Bueller?

BTW, great find, looks to be in fine condition and should be a keeper. r/ PK

My 82 has a 3rd eye and A/C.