Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone been to any NorCal Junk yards recently?

I'm trying to find out if anyone has been to any yards in the sac valley, butte or neveada county areas and noticed any gen 2 cars... I'd prefer NOT to drive to all of them just to find nothing..... I used to be up on them, but i have not been in the market for any parts as of late..... thanks

I'm trying to find out if anyone has been to any yards in the sac valley, butte or neveada county areas and noticed any gen 2 cars... I'd prefer NOT to drive to all of them just to find nothing..... I used to be up on them, but i have not been in the market for any parts as of late..... thanks

There is an 82 brat at the pnp in Richmond, ca. There are a few gen 2 in the Fairfield pnp. Good Luck.

Daniel

just went to Pick-a-part in hayward... nothing. Theres like 1 or 2 carb'ed 2wd wagons and a few 2wd legacys...

i remember this one time there was a XT AND a mazda 323 GTX. that was a good day...

so dont come down here... TOTAL waste of time... unless you love the junkyard... like me :headbang:

cool. Thanks for the update, i'm going to try and get the Chico junk yard and the grass Valley ones this week.... i might even take the drive out to my "area 51" that i have near me.... sometimes they surprise me with thier selection..... i'll let you know... keep the updates coming though, it's good info to have

cool. .... i might even take the drive out to my "area 51" that i have near me....

WOAH WOAH!!!! what is this area 51 place?!?!? are you talking about out by the airport???! the missle silo place?!?! Dude, i'm going to be in chico on the 3rd....

Let me know if you see anything at the yard....

also what i do out there... i bring the guy the part, he looks at it goes... "ummmmmmm $23" i go " i brought $12" he goes "...yeah ok"

hahaha ive done it like 4 times... hella funny :)

my $0.02