Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Look Ma!! No Daylight Anymore!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If rocky was completely yellow, there would be enough power there for all three.

If all three were yellow...... Daytona 500 What!!!

It would be dangerous to paint Rocky all yellow..too much HPs...he would literally rip the pavement off the road..I had to tone him down by adding black

Hey Huckster, How many do you have?

ummm...let me see currently...

1) 84 Brat 4WD D/R 4-Speed

2) 89 XT6 AWD 5-Speed EG33 Powered (aka FrankenWedge)

3) 92 SVX LS-Tour RWD 5-Speed

4) 90 Legacy LS Wagon (4-sale)

5) 95 Impreza AWD 5-speed Sedan

6) 96 Impreza Outback Sport

7) 02 Forester S 5-Speed

8) 95 SVX parts car

9) 96 Impreza Sedan (no title yet)

But have owned around 30 Subarus in all....:grin:

They all run except the SVX parts car..since it's motor is currentely in my XT6:cool:

Wow that's one heck of a list!

I like the 02 Forester's! And an 90 Legacy RS! Wow:)

My ant had an 95-96 Outback sport turbo! It was pretty cool! But she leased it and she was not a Subaru person. She just drive's car's to the grave! But i liked the little rumbble of the turbo.:headbang:

Wow that's one heck of a list!

I like the 02 Forester's! And an 90 Legacy RS! Wow:)

My ant had an 95-96 Outback sport turbo! It was pretty cool! But she leased it and she was not a Subaru person. She just drive's car's to the grave! But i liked the little rumbble of the turbo.:headbang:

Did she live in another country. Because we never got a turbo between 95 and 04 in the legacy line-up.

Great work there on Bucky! I haven't done any patchest like that yet, gonna need to eventually on the typical bed wheel wells on a brat(mine are very small and not growing (yet :-\) but I have made similar patches in the past, say maybe the next time your in Oregon (Or Montana if you make it before the end of the month ;)) mind doing a little demo on mine? :banana:

Dayn

Ahh the fleet. I have a mini van in my fleet:mad: . I saw something i would like to have

2005 subaru wrx sti black holy schnikes that was sweet lookin. All tinted windows. It was something man. I parked quido next to it for some (inspiration). I think it might rub off.

Yea im not to fond of the yellow but i need the xtra hp:grin:

You know I get people asking me all the time about doing some rust work on their cars etc etc..LOL..I honestly dont mind it too much..I would rather do body work then the mechanicals anyday...even though I enjoy mechanicals too ( I am going to be doing some on on Imp today later ).

As for the fleet..I am not allowed to have any more cars LOL..we have 4 already....plus 2 bikes

92 Loyale Wagon FWD 5 spd

88 XT6 FT4WD 5spd

93 Impreza L Sedan AWD 5 spd

01 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 5spd

86 Suzuki DR200

86 Honda XR200R

wow huck do you get a fleet discount on insurance. i have six vehicles. three soobs and three ford pick ups. thank god that only two soobs and one ford are insured. i would be in the poor house. :lol:

hehe..nope, no "fleet discount" but I do have pretty good rates, and only carry liability on everything....

As for the fleet..I am not allowed to have any more cars LOL..we have 4 already....plus 2 bikes

Connie, I didn't list all my motorcycles....:lol:

04 Moto Guzzi Breva 750i

90 Honda VTR250

94 Kawasaki KLX250R

06 Martian MLX125

07 Martian MLX150

Let me tell you...my garage is PACKED full:eek:

You and Tommy need to come down sometime with your dirtbikes....:cool: