Ultimate Subaru Message Board

do they make camber kits for the rear of older legacys

You can use camber bolts in place of the rear strut bolts.

Summit Racing IEC-I-81260

Generally you use one bolt on each corner. They're a pain in the rump roast to use, but they are effective. Just make sure you crank them tight. For even more adjustment you can use two on each corner.

Ideally if one of the control arms is bent causing the problem, it would be a good idea to replace that.

You can use camber bolts in place of the rear strut bolts.

Summit Racing IEC-I-81260

Generally you use one bolt on each corner. They're a pain in the rump roast to use, but they are effective. Just make sure you crank them tight. For even more adjustment you can use two on each corner.

Ideally if one of the control arms is bent causing the problem, it would be a good idea to replace that.

thanks for the link i think something like this will work.

what about them to use is a pain in the rump roast.

I have some ingalls or intrax or something bolts with 04 sedan struts and they get me -1.5 degrees maxed out. Anything for any Impreza or WRX or whatever will work on your car.

Nothing about them is really a pain in the rump roast as long as you install them right. Put them in the top hole, place the tab on the washer toward the inside (so the little tab that sticks into the strut hole in on the outside), and rotate the bolt so the cam is facing inside. That will get you max negative camber and ensure they do not slip.

thanks for the link i think something like this will work.

what about them to use is a pain in the rump roast.

You can get them on EBay also, search "subaru camber bolt".

They're not too bad, but you need to hold the bolt and the tab in the proper position while you tighten up the nut. The nut is crimped so that it doesn't come loose, but that means that you can't turn it on by hand, you need to wrench it the whole way. Also the Subie stock bolts are all 19mm heads, these are different sizes, so a two tool job becomes a 4-6 tool job.

Minor things, but still a PITA.