Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need pictures and Videos for my web site,

Scott in Bellingham

:banana: I have some new software Im playing with at my store www.sjrlift.com site , I am looking to set up a gallery with cars offroad mostly lifted and modified machines if you have any pictures you would like me to post please post them in this thread or send them email or private message, they must be your own and by posting them here your giving me permission to put them on my site, also a description would be nice

like year, model, condition, engine and mods, lift kit brand,lift size amount , rim size, tire size and make any other tid bits you want to throw in, a before picture would be cool also if you have one, also would like some Transfercase modded rigs with detailed pictures , I will look threw them all and pick out a few to post, also I may edit your comments about your car, along with this gallery on the site I plan on setting up a section for detailed modifications that aid in offroading, tires, gearing, diffs, winches, bumpers, racks, lights, etc, If you have any good write ups and pictues on this I am looking for that also, I just ordered up a new computer so I will be up to all this also will be able to capture edit and burn DVDs thanks, SJR

Awesome! Your website was far overdue for an update.

Have you done any DVD editing in the past? I got some software that puts out a great show when edited properly. Way easier to use then Adobe Premier. Wouldnt mind helping you if you need it.

I dont have a lifted sube anymore, so cant contribute. But will definatly be paying attention to the progress.

-Brian

Hi Brian,

This is Rollie, I'm Scott's Brother. The videos we have done so far, were made using Sony Vegas Movie Studio and then put on DVD using Sony DVD Architect. It seems to be pretty easy to use and has most of the features anyone would want to use when making a video or DVD.

What software are you using? We are always interested in finding out better ways to do things.

Rollie

Have you done any DVD editing in the past? I got some software that puts out a great show when edited properly. Way easier to use then Adobe Premier. Wouldnt mind helping you if you need it.

-Brian

Rollie, that is the same software I use. Check the video forum here to see some of the stuff Ive made. I recently started playing with Text Effects, and its amazing what this software can do. I also just got Architect, and layed out my 1st DVD. Im impressed with the capability of this software.

Scott, i do have PLENTY of old pictures. Let me pull them up...

BEFORE:

DSC00756.sized.jpg

AFTER:

DSC00906.jpg

IN ACTION:

WCSS8_020.jpg

1984 GL Hatchback

Stock 4spd dual range 4WD, EA81 with 32/36 Weber

PK Davis 3/3 Lift Kit

TWB custom front bumper

TWB custom roof rack

3.9 rear LSD

Prior to that, this was my wheeler:

BEFORE:

SOOB12.jpg

AFTER:

newguard_007.jpg

IN ACTION:

022904_15.jpg

When i retired the wagon, alot of the parts went into the hatchback. Pretty much everything went into the hatch.

Here it is in the hands of Subieman, Jibs & I:

DSC00800.jpg

I do have video, its on YouTube. Check me out at http://www.youtube.com/subaru4wd

-Brian

1984 GL Hatchback

Stock 4spd dual range 4WD, EA81 with 32/36 Weber

PK Davis 3/3 Lift Kit

TWB custom front bumper

TWB custom roof rack

3.9 rear LSD

[/url]

-Brian

Thanks Brian what are the tire sizes and brand and type

check it out http://www.sjrlift.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7&Itemid=16

Scott

Here are some pics of my '85 Hatchback. You can use whatever pics you want.

SPECS

1985 Hatchback.

Stock EA81 engine

Dual Hitachi carbs w/ custom mounted K&N air filters

Stock D/R 4 speed MT..... 5 speed D/R MT waiting to be installed

Welded rear diff.... going to try a LSD to see how it performs, if I don't like I will put the welded unit back in.

3 / 3 PK lift

Hubs drilled for 6 bolt lug pattern

14" steel 6 bolt Nissan pickup wheels

27" Super Swamper Radial tires.

Sway bar removed

Before

This was two cars made into one.

370Wrecked_Ru_001.jpg

New_Ru_001.jpg

New_Ru_003.jpg

Now

P3030006.JPG

P30900091.JPG

85_Hatch_015.jpg

85_Hatch_0191.jpg

85_Hatch_022.jpg

85_Hatch_023.jpg

85_Hatch_0171.jpg

85_Hatch_026.jpg

Some of these aren't real clear. I was in a hurry due to batteries going dead in the camera.

After

This may well be a never ending project. Have no plans to git rid of it and it is no were near finished.

1981 subaru gl

stock EA81 engine

Weber carb

ported intake

4sp D/R MT

3/3 PK lift

hubs drilled to yota six lug

15in chrome yota rims

215/75/15 Hankook MT tires

Custom full exhaust with speedrex muffler No CAT

Allied Armament custom bumper

The evolution of my wagon: