Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Offroad slideshow

SubaruWagon87

I used to (a few years ago) mess around with microsoft powerpoint, and was quite good at it. I'd like to get back into it, and was thinking about making an offroad subaru slideshow. I'm not sure how many people still use powerpoint, but I thought this would be a fun little "project" for me to do. I'm not trying to steal ideas (i.e. the poster and calender), but I was hoping that I could use pics that are already posted on the board. I could either email the slideshow to those who want one, or I could burn it onto a cd and mail it. All I ask is that whoever would want a cd to just cover shipping. Theres nothing in it for me, except for the fun of making it. You can post pictures in this thread, or pm me saying that I have your permission to use your already posted pics. And anyone who doesn't want me to use your pics, thats perfectly fine.

Like I said before, it's gonna be on microsoft powerpoint, and I'm not even sure which version I'm going to use. I've got office 2000 on my computer, and iirc, my dad's using office 2002. I'm sure that the files from 2000 would open with 2002 no problem, I'm just gonna have to see. And it might be at least a month before I get it done, as I don't have a ton of time.