Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lifted my new wagon

Hey michael, did you get any of that storm? I went through wilsonville monday, still pretty windy.

today

no problemo!!!!!!!.. Scott, are you still in one piece after that weather? I was in eugene/yakima/wenanchee. pretty crazy.

thanks for all the help. no need to reply if busy:cool:

glad i could help, and in helping you, you helped get that motor back in the rally car too,

looks pretty good, man i need to stop looking at all the lifted wagons out there, it always makes me want one. but i have to get my toy back together and play with it.

Suwheat! Bucky92, you say that every time a wagon gets lifted. When are you gonna just do it? I've heard about some of the wrenchin you've done and you're fully capable. You wont regret it... I didn't!;)

Cause I dont have an EA82 wagon anymore...I wont do it to my XT6 and there is NO WAY I would do it to my 08 Imppy. I had been looking for an EA82 wagon but when I got the 08 I stopped..plus prices went through the roof and all the ones I was interested in got scarfed up either while I was in process of making the arrangements to have it looked at ...or while waiting for replies via email. Maybe someday....Right now I am getting the XT6 ready for a trip to the body shop for frame repair and a repaint..and no time or funds.

Can't wait to see new pics...nothing prettier and cooler then a lifted EA82 wagon

Cause I dont have an EA82 wagon anymore...I wont do it to my XT6 and there is NO WAY I would do it to my 08 Imppy. I had been looking for an EA82 wagon but when I got the 08 I stopped..plus prices went through the roof and all the ones I was interested in got scarfed up either while I was in process of making the arrangements to have it looked at ...or while waiting for replies via email. Maybe someday....Right now I am getting the XT6 ready for a trip to the body shop for frame repair and a repaint..and no time or funds.

Can't wait to see new pics...nothing prettier and cooler then a lifted EA82 wagon

*Clears throat*

• 2 weeks later...