Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Your LSD.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures. Despite my joking around, it was very useful to see the difference between intentional shape characteristics and printing flaws typical of large nonprecision jobs.

I'm going to make reissue stickers (the backing may be slightly more or less silver/chromey than original, depending on what stock is available) and patches for certain. Posters should be easy to handle (maybe mirrors for your garage-bar? better than a Budweiser mirror! :lol:) and I'm not sure if I'm going to make LSD belt buckles. I'm also not sure what to do about putting this on a Tshirt but I'll think of something that looks good.

I have some other things in the works that will blow your eyebrows off! :eek:

Another LSD-related design that is out of this world :slobber: ... some more logo/badge stuff (any requests? PM me)... something for all you EA81 coupe owners out there...

aaand..

I'm also going to resurrect the Subaru Girl shirt one last time:horse:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finally done with the clean-up. What a pain!

The plan is to make reproduction stickers, iron-on patches in 4" and perhaps in 8", and T-shirts as well. I just thought of a great way to depict the label on the shirt without making a big 12" sweat magnet where the graphic is :lol: but the shirts will probably be last.

I'm thinking to put the label on the back of the shirt and put some sort of caption or graphic on the front: I'm leaning toward GOT LSD? or GOT TRACTION? in the style of the GOT MILK? ads.. but if anyone throws out a suggestion that I like better and use, I'll give that person a shirt for free! Whatchagot??!

Also, give a shout if you would be interested in an 8" LSD patch. They'll cost probably $15-20 with shipping. The 4" patches will be probably $10 or less. I have no idea yet what the stickers will cost, and the shirts will probably be $20 or a little less, I'll have to talk to my screenprinter about what I have in mind.

I'm probably not going to make an LSD-sticker belt buckle because getting the raised characters to be blue with the recessed portion silver (natural/unfinished) would be difficult. I might reverse the colors if it looks OK.

I am going to have a basic Subaru buckle, as well as a few others :brow:. Should have an estimate and more to share about that next week.

Carman, thanks for that. I'm looking into having much of my work done from the same outfit. If they don't pan out I'll PM you.