Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CO peeps! Feb 23 BBQ!

SO I want to set-up a meet, but amazingly I have never done it before. With Yeti buying Mike's wago, and Mike getting some new wheels and my seats and Jeff's still on the road, I figured it was about time to check in with everyone again.

I chose this date totally at random, It's a Saturday a little less then a month out. It can be changed. As far as location goes, I am undecided.. should probably be discussed. If no one offers a place (cannot remember who's we were at last time with the awesome big back yard, but that was a nice set-up and a good location) we can have it at my house... Shouldn't be too freakishly cold, but that might change the meet up a bit if it is... indoor or outdoor, or even the date.

Discuss:banana:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But antifreeze sure does smell good when it steams.

Yum. Antifreeze.

Uh, no. It does not.

I think a few people thought the poor wagon was going to blow up as I was driving it home. Shawn said it looked pretty funny with all the smoke pluming about. :burnout:

Hmm bad luck winter I guess for some of us...

RX and Lifted Sedan are both out of registration atm but run and drive fine, (haven't had time to run to Bailey to get them re-registered)....:rolleyes:

Wife's legacy needs a front end rebuild (ball joints, tie rods, etc) and clutch like now...:eek:

My new 00' OBW has taken a hit in the rear quarter panel (partially fixed already) and is now barely leaking externally on the passenger side head gasket :eek::dead:

So I have a busy month ahead of me, but will try and make it in something!

Just don't know what yet, prob the new OBW as it's not a huge deal and a quick coolant change and Subaru "conditioner" may fix the problem for now.

Or I'll get the RX and Sedan registered..then Jerry you and I can take the RX for the jaunt up the canyon (as long as there is no snow).

Idaho Springs sounds fun... I think we are all in so far... Where should me meet to start the pool? Anyone who wants to ride along, the wagon has new seats, although the two heated ones will be taken I'm sure:rolleyes:

i call the right rear

i'm not sure when i'm getting a new trannie, and the pne in the svx is blown way bad

How about the milk joint off of 93? And someone should bring a nice camera. I gotta get some pics of Super Grover up on here. :cool:

I've got the camera covered with my Christmas present this year. A Pentax K100D Super Digital SLR.

I'm cool with the "Milk House"

Can we ditch the milk dump? How bout that gas station right offa 6 by Mikes house... The one right down the road from the milk house in golden... Thata way peeps can buy gas and snacks while we wait for all you slackers to show... and not just wander around an abandoned watchacallit.:grin:

BTW I hope someone knows how to get to that beau jos... fearless leader does not.:-p

Can we ditch the milk dump? How bout that gas station right offa 6 by Mikes house... The one right down the road from the milk house in golden... Thata way peeps can buy gas and snacks while we wait for all you slackers to show... and not just wander around an abandoned watchacallit.:grin:

BTW I hope someone knows how to get to that beau jos... fearless leader does not.:-p

but what will we do without the milk houses rustic asthetic to entertain us?