Brat in Snow Pic

DaBriz, some may call you a sissy

but not me

this is as close to snow as this Brat

is going to get

babeinyard.jpg

But I do have one dat likes da whitechit

bratplow.jpg

Ha! Maybe so. And it sure wouldn't be the FIRST time! But my BRAT's so sweet, and it was a gift from a now deceased relative. So I see it as a summer driver. But if I had BRATs to burn (and a place to put 'em), you could bet your Brett Favre jersey I'd be out there motoring around in the snow we've been getting! And its funny that you include plow, as I was just describing to the MRS an advert I'd seen of a gen-1 woody wagon with a snow plow rump roast'y - it was an ad for the plow, not the Soob. We laughed that I could get that and just push straight out the garage for the length of the drive, then back 'er up back in there again (the BRAT I mean).

[ATTACH]5518[/ATTACH]

That's about as much snow as I'm willing to let my BRAT see. Its been real tempting tho to take it around the cul de sac before the salt truck gets there!

that is the most kick rump roast brush guard i have seen yet. i want one. how or where did you get it?

thats like the saddest picture ever. you know it just wants go out and play. but i understand the reason. and one more reason i don't mind all the rain in the NW, no salt on the roads.

like a dog at the sliding door watching all his buddys play in the pond

that is the most kick rump roast brush guard i have seen yet. i want one. how or where did you get it?

Yeah, its pretty cool looking: with the cross-bars being stainless steel or brushed aluminum. Its really more of a winch-mount, really. But I suppose they had versions of it where the cross bars are extended thru the frames to protect the lights and corners. I've seen similar, but not the same.

As for where I got it, sorry to say that it came with the car, so I'm not sure. But the car came from Albuquerque, NM and was bought new by my father's Uncle Pete (both now deceased). He had a gen-1 BRAT that he traded-in on this, and had the brush-guard put on, and a tonneau cover made (he sold the jumpseats, belts, and headrests, so I had to score those on EBay). So I expect it was from some shop near their home there in ABQ.

And I suppose with all that, I never answered your question.