Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Understeer + wet roads...

That's not too bad. I imagined worse.

I've got a drivers side taillight for you if you want it. Next time you're in Corvallis, drop by my shop.

North of town on hwy 99w. Just south of Lewisburg road, behind "FUTON MAN"

Nice yeah next time I'm down there, I'll make sure to swing by. I'm pretty sure I know where your shop is since I used to drive north of town on 99 a lot.

Give me a break. :rolleyes: We dropped those as soon as we could and put on summer tires. RE92s = worst part of a WRX.

Really? So you're saying that RE92s are what made Russ run into a gaurdrail at 15MPH? :confused::rolleyes: Its a good ecsape goat though....

I daily drive RE92s old enough to be dry rotted and I have no problem with them.

Russ, that doesn't look to bad. It'll buff right out ;)

Really? So you're saying that RE92s are what made Russ run into a gaurdrail at 15MPH? :confused::rolleyes:

No, obviously Russ did that.

I daily drive RE92s old enough to be dry rotted and I have no problem with them.

You must have very low standards for tires then. ;)

I daily drove and raced RE92s and along with every other WRX owner I've talked to, they were one of the first items to be changed. The difference between 92s and any performance tire is night and day. EVEN IN THE WET. Straight garbage man.

There are different types of limited slip differentials though if i understand this right. some apply only during acceleration, some apply during acceleration and some times deceleration and some apply during both acceleration and deceleration. i think that most front wheel drive cars that have lsd's have the first type meaning that you shouldnt feel the effects during braking...