Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Cal Members (916 n 209 area)

so I am not in the area but I have been trying to get us Californians together for quite some time.

How about a trip to Pismo Beach. That's pretty central? We can all go there and camp on the beach and romp in the dunes and have fun.

anyone? anyone? bueller, bueller...

Fry... fry.....

BW

hey, so the wagon's not mine, but i am lookin to meet some sooby people in m y area that 4 wheel. Do you take your wagon out much?
yeah but not off road. my 85' is strictly on road only just because its in such prestine condition. but a meet would still be nice.

Problem with central california is its still a 4 to 6 hour drive one way for anyone in NorCal or SoCal.

This state is just too big

Brian's rite heck just to go from one city to another u have to get on the I-5. theres too many open terain here. sometimes i want to go back to San Jose and live there again

I'm in the foothills East of Stockton and would love to do some wheelin' with ya'll. I hear LaGrange is a good place to go wheelin', but generally just head up 88 and go to PiPi or the fire roads behind El Dorado Hills. Any ways, not my wagon though. Bosco, Pismo is a ways for us up hear, maybe something closer to Harris Ranch (Colinga) would work as that's the old half way mark between you and me.

I'm in the foothills East of Stockton and would love to do some wheelin' with ya'll. I hear LaGrange is a good place to go wheelin', but generally just head up 88 and go to PiPi or the fire roads behind El Dorado Hills. Any ways, not my wagon though. Bosco, Pismo is a ways for us up hear, maybe something closer to Harris Ranch (Colinga) would work as that's the old half way mark between you and me.
ey u live hella close to me we should meet up sometime. kno wat PM and we can talk.