Ultimate Subaru Message Board

coupla things.....

well after gettin my new car running and driving around i have noticed a few things some minor some just plain annoying..... Btw its a 88 RX turbo..

1st is hard starting some times it takes around 30 seconds to get it started and thats pumping the gas pedal... only seems to happen after its heated up..

2 No diff. lock light:confused:

3 and prolly the least important is the turbo light don't work i want it to thought :grin:

any ideas on these? oh and tonight driving home i pulled up to my parking space pushed in the clutch and coasted and the car died tryed to restart but no idle.... hmmm idk its showing just a knock sensor code last time i checked would that make it not want to start? and the idle issue? :confused: :confused:

thanks guys/and girls

spokanesoob...

sorry. it idles fine when its warm... it just dont like to start right away..

there is a stop light less than a mile away from my house and it was ideling away at the light then i coasted to my house a little ways and when i stopped the engine died and i just walked away after trying to restart it...... idk it seems to hold boost just fine and plenty of power but ill look around for a vac. leak

well i got her fixed today. i read the codes and it tured up as the coolant temp sensor was unplugged. and there was a vac line undone and a port plugged off. thanks guys so much. i cleared the codes but now its back with a egr silinoide and a nutral switch

:rolleyes: