Ultimate Subaru Message Board

77 coupe at junkyard in CO

there is a stage one 77 coupe at a junkyard in CO with very bad rust but some good lenses, glass, rear bumper I think plus who knows what else. I believe there was a good passenger side door and good leather? tan rear bench seat. It was new to the yard, should be there at least a month, I will be going back, who wants anything?

• 1 month later...
not that i need it but are those center bezels one piece witht he grill? if not you should snag it either ways. sucks to see another go.

If you pull that bottom rocker molding off, I could use as many of the "steel" clips that hold it on as are good. Easy job.

Let me know.

Thanks, Todd

Transmission still intact?

Yeah it's there. condition unknown. You seriously willing to figure out away to get it to you? I won't have time to pull it this time, but the car will be there for a while. maybe you could get me to do it another time or bribe one of the other colorado guys.

Yeah it's there. condition unknown. You seriously willing to figure out away to get it to you? I won't have time to pull it this time, but the car will be there for a while. maybe you could get me to do it another time or bribe one of the other colorado guys.

I'm going yarding this weekend, ill see what I see then... But yes, I might seriously be interested in that transmission. It has the taller gearing and possible internal compatibility i'm looking for to use in the FF-1.

I'll let you know sunday or monday if I don't find anything around these parts.

On second though, after closely comparing the internals of a 1983 4-speed and the FF-1's 1970 4-speed, I might need to find a 4-speed from a late 70's car like this one instead to see how compatible the internals are...

Any chance of getting the transmission from this one?