Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i need rims

any particular style?

here's what fits: http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/80s/wheels2/wheels.html

if you're picky be prepared to pay a bunch for shipping from the northwest where these things are plentiful and rust is scarce...

you could also refinish your current wheels ... blast the rust off and powder coat them...

also, you might have better luck posting on the Wanted forum...

--Spiffy

An earlier poster had it correct, you have a 4x140mm bolt pattern. The wheels link will tell you what's available. Shipping can be steep; I just shipped a set of four alloy wheels in two boxes pretty much cross country for just under $60 via ground DHL. Mine were alloy wheels and the two boxes weighed just under 35 pounds each. That should give you a ball park idea of what it would cost to get your wheels from the west coast where the rust isn't quite so bad.

Having your current wheels sandblasted and powder coated might be an option considering the cost of shipping. Also, check craigslist for wheels; every once in a while you get lucky. Thirteen inch wheels go pretty cheap on this coast....$40/set of four and up.

• 2 weeks later...