Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlise May 15-17th the East Coast Meet

I am going to start cleaning up the cars this weekend...sorry but still leaning towards my Impreza since its flawless and the Lego has lots of bumps bruises and scrapes and is really dirty on the inside ( like seats need shampooed). But I can still feel the hatred for my Imp.

I hear ya Matt ...I have been driving my legacy more then the Imp. especially since we fixed it ( wheel bearing one week....radiator the next). I drove my Imp for the first time today to run to the bank and for about 10 minutes I forgot how to drive it ( Doh Imp is a 5 speed )

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you bring what you want but I'd be very happy to see your impreza. I'm not even sure I have seen it in person to be honest with you. I can also see the arguement for the lego. It has more room for tents and all that crap.

We have been talking on the side about food ( Jess Neo and me). I think we are bringing some burgers and stuff...and John has a grill..I might pick up another one though. And neo and I have though about introducing ya'll to some Brazilian food..( coxinha..yummy!!). Will have coolers with water and stuff too.

I am the other way around with the cars. I'm neglecting the old one and drving the new one. Ever since I got WRX #2 I have neglected the 360. I feel bad, but I am totally addicted to driving the black WRX wagon. I love this car. It just totally suits me and my personality, I feel comfortable driving it. When I had the silver WRX sedan I always felt weird driving it, like I didn't belong in it, even though I liked it a lot. So I split driving between that, my truck and the 360. Since the day I got the WRX wagon on the road, it's what I drive everyday.

We have been talking on the side about food ( Jess Neo and me). I think we are bringing some burgers and stuff...and John has a grill..I might pick up another one though. And neo and I have though about introducing ya'll to some Brazilian food..( coxinha..yummy!!). Will have coolers with water and stuff too.

We can bring the grill, the coleman stove, Coffee pot, coffee cups and plates. Still need to figure out some food. I don't think i will have time to bake anything. I have a EMS & fire meeting that night and I usually get home late. :-\

YEAH !! :headbang:

25 CARS!!

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: I called them and something isn't right.they didn't get the last 5 or so registrations. Jess I think you might need to give them a call cause they only said they had 3 for you.

call Val 717-243-7855

yes folks I'm a little uptight right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

ok I called back again. Jess you need to call Val at the number above and her extension is x122 or ask for customer svc. I did not know how you registered but either way it is not counted in the total.

I verified everyone else and i think i got everyones name right.

Good thing I called huh guys? I don't blame you Jess...I feel that Carlisle tries in one way or another to screw with us each year...

We seriously need to discuss Sat. night about this show.

well either way I was planning on giving money out ..to either you matt or to Jess for spending so much to try and get us the 25 cars.

Oh and I am text messaging Jess to let her know about the problem

thanks for texting her. I'm really starting to get the "craps" of this Carlisle stuff.

ok I called back again. Jess you need to call Val at the number above and her extension is x122 or ask for customer svc. I did not know how you registered but either way it is not counted in the total.

I verified everyone else and i think i got everyones name right.

Good thing I called huh guys? I don't blame you Jess...I feel that Carlisle tries in one way or another to screw with us each year...

We seriously need to discuss Sat. night about this show.

I will check into it matt but i didn't register it under my name. It's under John's name but I paid for it. I will figure it out and let you all know. I do have a confirmation.

Connie I didn't get your text but I got one from John.

Ok we are all set!

Sorry about that Matt....She claimed that his registration didn't have a club name,but on the confirmation it is there. She changed everything and made sure that it shows in the club name. So now we are up to 26 cars for us!:banana:

I'm glad you checked on it and I am glad it was an easy fix. Have a great weekend and relax:)

ah ha! thank you so much for your effort! Like I said I always feel like they are screwing us in one way or another. I'm glad that I have such a lack of trust for them as i do. :rolleyes:

Once again thank you for taking care of it on your end...it makes my end a lot easier to deal with.

Ok moving on....

LETS TALK ABOUT FOOD? :banana:

LETS TALK ABOUT FOOD? :banana:

FOOD! :headbang:

(thought this would NEVER come up)

Darlingchip and I will do our usual.

We will bring:

-Coleman stove

-Coffee pot and fixins

-Hotdogs and buns

-Some bottled H2O

-Gas grill from last year (I will make sure I have gas)

sigh as of right now i dont know whats going on with my car... its got a really bad front wheel bearing, the wheel wobbles badly at 30 plus mph, just came back from the JY and the hub that i got is also shot... its gonna cost me $100 to get a new bearing pressed in and i wont have the $$ till wed/thurs.... the car is not highway safe at the moment... so it will be a last minute thing if i'm coming or not...

Edited by njdrsubaru