Ultimate Subaru Message Board

just for grins: Grandma's Subaru, with spoiler!

57e9_1.jpg

This is for sale on ebay, and I have no interest in it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___Grandmas-Deal-89-SUBARU-GL-4WD-ONLY-64K-WOW-LOOK_W0QQitemZ110334837714QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item110334837714&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A-1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I like the description!

Up for bid is a 1989 Subaru GL 4 Wheel Drive With only 64,000 Original Miles !!! This is one of those true stories of a real cream puff grandma's car! This Subaru GL was only a 2 owner vehicle, once by the grandmother (who bought it new), and the grandchild (who is not a youth). The current owner is a mature person who is part of the law enforcement community, and who has only driven it a couple of thousand miles since he recieved it. There is nothing mechanically wrong with this vehicle, they are only selling it because they purchased a new vehicle. <snip>

If grandma didn't put the spoiler on, I guess it was the "mature" person in the law enforcement community!

I like the description!

If grandma didn't put the spoiler on, I guess it was the "mature" person in the law enforcement community!

I found this on ebay before I found your post, and I said the same thing!!!

My first two suabrus were 3 door coupes, my first the mica red like this one, and that spoiler is an insult! :mad: