Ultimate Subaru Message Board

yay taxes!!

well just filed my taxes and im going scooby shopping :) soo for 1200 everything is set up for the first or second for me to pick up::

-86 xt4 turbo awd

-89 xt6 awd

-95 outback

-90 loyale carby auto awd

mmmmmm.... im going to rape pillage then everything else is up fro grabs, and ill have my xt finally :) and depending on diffuculty i might put the ej22 from the outback into it, anyone round here done that particular swap ?

Probably SPFI model since it has the carb look to it.

I guess you could call the SPFI system a fully electronic carbureator, instead of one that still tries to meter the gasoline with the laws of physics and venturies and such. It says SPFI right on top of it though....

ill have my xt finally :) and depending on diffuculty i might put the ej22 from the outback into it, anyone round here done that particular swap ?

Shouldn't that be about the same as the EJ swap in an EA82 car? Same transmission adaptor needed -- but you'll just have a bit shorter engine in the car going from 6 back down to 4 cylinders. If it's wide enough for the ER27? then it should be the same width as an EA82 body, which fits the EJ22 witdh.

thats what i was figuring that if you can go from the er- into ea then they should be the same, not sure which one of the two would be the easier swap. since there is both the turbo 4 and the 6, but i can't remeber off the top of my head if the xt6 is a manual ill take my camera with me tommorow, then ill post the loot :)

then whatever i don't use will go up for grabs on here

then i will be content with my wagon i promised I wouldn't give up on, and the toy.

my bad the loyale is an 87 that im getting, there was a 90 next to it but the body was poop, and another carb'd one with a shot body(but it did have D/R) and theres an early 80s wagon in the next lane. so i figured less engine compatability for a nice body since my drivelines tight.

i wanted to use the tax money to get a 98 impreza

but i figure i could have two cars new tools and a new cherry picker for less money.

Edited by codytotheh

probally not, i was going to get the y-pipe to hold me over, but the cops haven't bothered me even though my exhaust is broken completely off before the cat :banana:

Ok cool. Just please let me know ahead of time next time. And a side note, you should get it fixed not just for the cops but because your exhaust really should go further back than before the cat:-\. Good luck with it!

Ok cool. Just please let me know ahead of time next time. And a side note, you should get it fixed not just for the cops but because your exhaust really should go further back than before the cat:-\. Good luck with it!

How about right after the cat? :grin: