Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sweet!! Thats what I was actually looking for when I bought my 08 ..a bugeye wagon OBS though..but couldnt find one decent and for the price I was better off going new.

That is sooo sexy...the nicest of all WRXs IMO ..My fav body style by far

Yes, it's a cusco strut tower brace.

Here's the whole list of what it has:

Slowboy 16 G turbo

STI pink injectors

GP moto silencer delete elbow

Hallman MBC

Walbro 255 fuel pump

Gruppe-S header

MRT up pipe

MRT turbo back exhaust

TGV delete

Sun Auto grounding kit

NGK 1 step colder plugs

SS autochome TMIC

Forge BPV

Unorthadox lighweight pulley

Samco radiator hoses

PWR radiator

STI short shift

STI group N engine and trans mounts

Exedy stage 1 clutch

Powerslot rotors

EBC redstuff brake pads

17" Rota Subzero wheels

225/45 17 summito HTRZ tires

Megan coilovers

Perrin front and rear swaybars

Cusco F+R strutbars

Perrin endlinks

Carbon fiber dash trim

STI shifter trim

Subwoofer under seat

Greddy gauges + pod

JDM STI hoodscoop

Seibon carbon fiber hood

Block heater

Tow hitch

Forester roof rack

Tuned with open source by me

Soon to come:

Bigger stock location turbo, either a Green or a bolt on GT30

820cc injectors

EJ22T 2.35 liter stroker shortblock

6 speed

Tuned opensource huh...Are you using Romraider?...Sounds like you have some serious plans..you know along these lines i have been thinking for a while to open a thread on my REX....I just got done installing a 6 pt cage and push button ignition...hmmmm....isnt boost addictive? :)

Judging by your screen name I can only assume that you have a 360. I would love to see some pictures of your WRX with the old 360. Kinda like an old meets sort of thing.

I'll work on pics of this wagon and my 360. Here are some of my old wrx and the 360.

wrxgarage009.jpg

wrxgarage010.jpg

Tuned opensource huh...Are you using Romraider?...Sounds like you have some serious plans..you know along these lines i have been thinking for a while to open a thread on my REX....I just got done installing a 6 pt cage and push button ignition...hmmmm....isnt boost addictive? :)

Yes, I use Rom Raider and ECU flash.

These cars are very addictive. A rollcage is the only thing I don't want to do to this wagon. I've had enough of driving caged cars on the street. I want this wagon to stay a daily driver, but run mid 11's at the dragstrip and maybe do some HPDE's or something like that.

I also have a 91 turbo legacy that has been hanging around here, I know I should really just sell it, but I might put a rollcage and race seats in that so I can mess around with stage rally. Not competitively just once or twice a year for fun.

Man...You have a good selection of cars...a 360, WRX, 91 SS...Id like to see that legacy all hocked up...here is something you might find intresting....was poking around a while ago and thought it was pretty cool... http://video.aol.com/video-detail/drag-race-subaru-legacy-supercharged-turbocharged/528780576/?icid=VIDURVAUT08 ...Romraider is definately the way to go..Thats what i use on my REX...It kind of worries me every time I flash the car with a new MAP....Ive read all i can on Romraider and every tuning aspect of it...Its just you know one wrong move and your looking into costly repairs...especially with a freshly built hybrid 2.5 in it..:lol:...any websites or anything you used to brush up with tuning? I absolutely refuse to bring my car in to someone else to tune it...I at least know if I screw it up its in my hands.....

Man...You have a good selection of cars...a 360, WRX, 91 SS...Id like to see that legacy all hocked up...here is something you might find intresting....was poking around a while ago and thought it was pretty cool... http://video.aol.com/video-detail/drag-race-subaru-legacy-supercharged-turbocharged/528780576/?icid=VIDURVAUT08 ...Romraider is definately the way to go..Thats what i use on my REX...It kind of worries me every time I flash the car with a new MAP....Ive read all i can on Romraider and every tuning aspect of it...Its just you know one wrong move and your looking into costly repairs...especially with a freshly built hybrid 2.5 in it..:lol:...any websites or anything you used to brush up with tuning? I absolutely refuse to bring my car in to someone else to tune it...I at least know if I screw it up its in my hands.....

I had tuned lots of other efi cars in the past using other standalone systems, so I came into it basically knowing what I was doing. Once I got used to rom raider and ecu flash, it was really not hard at all. I don't get involved in tuning boost solenoids, I like to use a mbc on everything I work on. It's just easier. I also flatten out the timing advance maps so tuning the early 16 bit ECu is very, very simple the way I do it.