Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Next New Jersey Devil Chase???

Lets get one planned!!! I am jonesin for another romp in the mud. My legacy is starting to look too clesan...and I want to try out her new tranny cooler.

For the Noobs....this is in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey. Lots of mud and fun..and the most beautiful red clay you will ever see.

PineBareensMarch2009020.jpg

and a little Vid to explain more of the fun:

th_PineBareensMarch2009008.jpg

Edited by Bucky92

WOOT WOOT!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

REMAME IT TO - Jersey Devil Chase 2.0! :lol:

i'm in i'll post some more info later... or... Bucky you can copy and paste the directions link from the previous thread if you could please...

the 20th works! its the day after i get paid lol shhhwwweeeeetttttt

Edited by njdrsubaru

I'm going to chime in as a maybe. If i come I will need to hitch a ride for the trails and such. My biggest issue is that this is the weekend before I go to the dragon so i might need the day to work on the SVX.

Keep me in mind as a passenger and as a big maybe. :banana:

that would be great guys... if you guys want to meet up a my place in the morning for a break in traveling i welcome you all.. i am right off turnpike and parkway, easy to get to

...we should do an afternoon ride leaning towards the early evening when we can spot the devil...

john and jess you are welcome to crash at my place if you need to... connie will be there too (i think) :lol::lol::lol:

and ohh yeah i hope it rains!!! oh oh oh wow

Edited by njdrsubaru

i would love to go but my car is not for offroading... yet. my GF and i really want to get into the offroad subaru scene. the 20th is our 1 year anniversary and i think she would love it. the only problem is my GF and i would have to tag along in one of your offroading beasts once we get to the trails.

Edited by wunderboy987

I wasn't able to make the last 1 - but the 20th isn't good for my girl & me either - I would LOVE to go for another run - the follow Sat is bad for us 2 - than you have 4th of July weekend - maybe the 2nd week in July?? - Saturday July 11?? - its up 2 u guys - see what other people post up

i guess Bucky and I are going regardless... whoever wants to join us let us know ahead of time... i have 2 spots open in my car so far... rear seats.

the reason we are going on the 20th is that we dont do pine barrens during summer time.. its away too harsh on the trannies :eek:... so this is the last run until end of august...

heheheh the evil twins chasing the jersey devil... shhhhhwwwwwwweeeeetttt

We might be there with you guys on the 20th.

Hoping to do an overnight on Friday. We'll see. Either way I don't forsee us in a 4WD so we might be your victims,Neo. We'll be doing the usual critter hunting before we meet up with you guys and probably when we break away from the gang too.

Outside chance I could have the Gen I Brat back in NJ Still can't get it right but I'm waiting on parts.

well i guess we only have 1 car so far that would going... in this case i am officially calling off this meeting :-\

i cant go by myself and also my car isnt doing very well as well as my finances...

so i guess we all wait till after the summer for a run