Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru High Mileage Club

The Subaru High Mileage Club is a forum for owners of Subaru vehicles that have gone over 100,000 miles (160,000 km) with no major powertrain problems.<BR>

We are about to celebrate our 10th anniversary.<BR>

If you are a high-mileage Subaru owner or hope to be one, please check out

http://www.subaruhighmileageclub.com

Did you say mile high club?? ><

ok ok jk,

I'm actually pretty close on mine....85k, I'll be there in a year for sure! Are there any benefits to joining the club =P Just curious lol

I am a member of the mile high club... er the high mile club too. My '82 GL wagon made it to 195,000 before the engine threw a rod. Had I not been using it to deliver newspapers for a couple of years I know it would have hit 200,000 on the orginal motor. Where can we sign up for membership?

These guys have been around for a while. They give decals for 100, 200, 300,000 miles passed on original running gear.

Congratulations on 10 yrs!!!

I remember these guys from way back, and im glad to see them still active. Shocked this is their first post, but welcome!!

At this years West Coast Subaru Show, they had an award for the highest mileage Subaru. 360k roughly I think, but there were three others from what I understand that were 350+ or close.