Ultimate Subaru Message Board

* Plan Change *(see post #1) Iowa Campout Weekend... (anyone from Midwest is welcome)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that would be ok, chris is the guy who did your brat right. Im pretty sure i can trust his welding abilities. But this is different, at least you told me there are specific things you weld. Also i would need to figure out how to remove a rear axel all the time. But then again i hardly drive the car anymore.

Biggest problem for me is i need someone who knows how to weld the thing together. Plus mine is a 3.9 so i dont know how that will work.

I was responding to bheinen about the RX drivetrain.

I've never had a welded diff. and do not have a 3.9.

I just reserved site 107. Tom (the loyale), Desmond (if he still goes??) and myself will be splittin that one. hope it can house up to 3 cars? or we could probably stash one somewhere. im sleepin in mine, so cant go TOO far haha.

For those who havent done this it really isnt that bad. Just have a few blankets and a sleeping bag and you feel right at home.

hopefully i get a chance to buy some window tint by then, other wise i'll probably be up at the asscrack of dawn regardless of when i go to sleep. :-\

newbies welcome????? how about brat buggies? definitely would like to meet some people with some knowledge. im not street legal though... I would have to talk to the ole lady and see what she thought but im down. (currently dont have a DL... WHOOPS) yall party or drink much?

Oh no 7point we get it. You dont care for our company. Drinking is alright just dont get so drunk i half to babysit ya because if you decide to walk into the river your on your own.

Time is getting closer so it seems theres 6 of us or so. Ive been helping my brother get his jeep ready.